Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

27 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

"what a difference a year makes..."

Quite topical, all about the strikers!

You forget how good Tony Watt was for us in those first 3-4 months.

If only we could have persuaded a player like Dobbie to join us for a season, he'd score hunners with our ballers laying them on a plate for him.

Emphasises Callum Hendry's strengths as a player as well, running through onto a ball (or getting on the end of crosses), rather than as a target man with his back to goal.  Would like to see someone play alongside him up front for a few games, think we'd get far more out of him.

4 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

Who tied the homemade sign up on the gates at McD?

Says "SIGN DALE ROBERTS".

@RandomGuy. ?

I believe its "sign Dayle Robertson".

Probably the same "banter merchant" whos been making "hilarious jokes" about us signing him for about the past year on the Banter page.

28 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

Right Stevie May isn't in the Aberdeen squad again even against diddy competition in the diddy cup

mon to f*ck and bring him home this week

"But unless someone can convince me otherwise, come hell or high water, I will not change my mind. That’s it. If I think that’s the right way and no one can give me 
something to change my mind, that’s it."

“It doesn’t matter if the manager jumps up and down, puts four or five pages of moans in the paper or goes on the radio, or whoever else wants to have pop.