Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

8 minutes ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

That’s plenty !

Just wondering if hes working his way down his list and totally panicked about it dwindling, so shot down to an easy signing as theyve become availabe. As in...

Hemmings ended suddenly, chances of may is no go, hold on, mcpake enters.

Blam! We've signed a forward, sure they could spin it into a positive signing.

18 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Tomorrow, eh? Why tomorrow? Do you know something? WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!

I know nothing, probably just winding folk up.

9 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

‘Probably’, eh? Another sleepless night awaits me.

Genuinely though, a striker in today has time to integrate, play the bounce game at the weekend, then have a full week training with the squad before the Hibs game. 

Wont be great if they arrive 12 hours before we play Hibs.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Genuinely though, a striker in today has time to integrate, play the bounce game at the weekend, then have a full week training with the squad before the Hibs game. 

Wont be great if they arrive 12 hours before we play Hibs.

I'm almost at the point I don't care as long as they arrive at some point

3 hours ago, steviemay17 said:

I'm almost at the point I don't care as long as they arrive at some point

Is this situation having a pretty positive ending? No idea, need goals, though, and need them quick.

21 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Hey, nobody else actually has interest in Stevie May anymore, I can definitely see the third time being the charm.

True he's probably desperate to come here or he could end up in th championship 😂 Can you imagine how embarrassing that would be to have to drop your standards the low FFS 

15 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

😂 Can you imagine how embarrassing that would be to have to drop your standards the low FFS 

Probably still be quite a bit higher than your standards of "Dick 'The sash my father wore' Campbell is a great guy", tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

What's that? Stevie May to St Johnstone back on?

Hiya lads.

*sigh*

Are you free this afternoon? Do you fancy dropping off the long haired oaf and we'll just take him off your hands?

As exciting as this might have been a few weeks ago, the last few weeks have totally killed my buzz for this move. I'm sure I'll be all aboard the hype train if/when we finally get something over the line with him but come on to f**k lads. Just get it done if it's going to get done or move on if it isn't.

8 minutes ago, Kyle said:

*sigh*

Are you free this afternoon? Do you fancy dropping off the long haired oaf and we'll just take him off your hands?

As exciting as this might have been a few weeks ago, the last few weeks have totally killed my buzz for this move. I'm sure I'll be all aboard the hype train if/when we finally get something over the line with him but come on to f**k lads. Just get it done if it's going to get done or move on if it isn't.

Sorry working, and I reside in Edinburgh.

I could drop him off Friday morning on my way back down from the Rijeka game?