Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

21 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Good news on Zander, hopefully he gets back to last seasons clean sheet record form.

Kennedy and Drey Wright extended would be great, as they could well be sought after when their contracts run out.

Would be ideal. 

We'd need to probably break the bank to do so as well :(

I know what people think about this but I reckon if the club want to retain those players and others with the pay rises that'll probably be required, I think it could lead to us all sitting in the Main Stand when Rangers & Celtic come to town. 

I know its been in boards thoughts for a couple of seasons now. I was somewhat surprised that it didn't happen this season. 

18 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

I reckon Zander's contract negotiations came at the right time for him....Aye Aye ok we'll up it.Just sign the fuckin contract so we can get it in the press 😂

Sure the papers say hes now "one of the highest earners".

Sort of nice to have two homegrown players (Clark/Kerr) in that category through their performances.

He wouldn't be the first to play for Saints, nor the last. I personally couldn't give a f**k what they do in their personal life as long as it's not kids and murder,

or both.
Such a weird viewpoint this, you dont give a shit about these people or their likes and dislikes as long as they turn up for 90 minutes every Saturday and give you something to get drunk and angry and shout about? Don't care what town they came from, how they broke into the game, their plan b, literally just happy to watch them run about a football pitch for 90 minutes and then pretend they dont exist for 7 days. That's pretty sociopathic.

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Sure the papers say hes now "one of the highest earners".

Sort of nice to have two homegrown players (Clark/Kerr) in that category through their performances.

He should be, he's one of our best players. 

I'd not expect any extensions for Matty or Drey just now. They may well have relegation clauses, and surely they're going to want to see what we bring in, quality wise. It's not as if their positions are under threat but if we're not bringing in talent that will help them progress I could see them wanting a move at the end of the season. 

31 minutes ago, Crroma said:
1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Such a weird viewpoint this, you dont give a shit about these people or their likes and dislikes as long as they turn up for 90 minutes every Saturday and give you something to get drunk and angry and shout about? Don't care what town they came from, how they broke into the game, their plan b, literally just happy to watch them run about a football pitch for 90 minutes and then pretend they dont exist for 7 days. That's pretty sociopathic.

16Gh.gif.28d661f21b52ebc5ad2f2ba14a903b78.gif

Posting a picture of Matthew Perry feigning boredom is very intelligent and original for you.

Presumably you are on your 8th pint and "f**k c**t f**k f**k" was too much effort.

1 minute ago, Bankfoot Saints said:

Very public show of unity from Brown and Wright after the rumours that Wright had chucked it yesterday can’t remember ever seeing a photo of both of them at a signing before 

DD16A94F-3C4F-457B-8ECE-824E654F4311.jpeg

It does look like Tommy might have a gun to Zander's back there

Well y see i think i could play glenrothes saint and tam off each other and trick both into "meeting at the back of tesco" for a fist fight while im 20 miles away tucking into ma haggis panini.

58 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Good news lads. You need a striker, and Craig Curran looks to be heading away from Dundee. I see a prime opportunity opening up for you...

Yep, Said this  last week when some In the Know said we would sign 3 this week! Woods, Curran and Davies just to keep their record going!  

Edited by Center half