Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

52 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

IMG-20190808-WA0000.thumb.jpeg.66e454e954c108c3ea32fae9ab1b11ae.jpeg

Not a hard day for me mate.

Ohh that does look good.

I must be an alky too.

Or something. Don't just fancy a glorious pint of T. No, not at all :) 

:lol: 

1 minute ago, Crroma said:
14 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:
Tams not an alcoholic.

Drinking at 4pm on a Thursday and bragging about it seems pretty alky behaviour

What the f**k are you on about you twat? Taffies said I was having a hard day, I replied with a picture of a pint, you then assume I'm an alky, without knowing if it's my only or 17th pint, or the reason for which I'm drinking in the first place,  you sir are a fucking melt.

What the f**k are you on about you twat? Taffies said I was having a hard day, I replied with a picture of a pint, you then assume I'm an alky, without knowing if it's my only or 17th pint, or the reason for which I'm drinking in the first place,  you sir are a fucking melt.

This is kind of what I was going to say

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

You had the high ground until you used "melt".

Fucking alky.

DeadGraveCoelacanth-size_restricted.gif.da07fd845ebc78a53c72fa2f0ffed416.gif

I understand Dundee fans getting a huge hardon on getting one up on us for the first time since 1962. I don’t understand Saints fans even answering them. This is their 15 minutes of fame. Let them enjoy it.

yet answers himself [emoji13]

Having seen someone I know become an alcoholic it really isn't nice, wouldn't wish that on anyone. 
Lol yeah and drinking beer at 4pm on a Thursday is a really strong showing of solidarity.

The beef in this thread is tremendous value, all because the treehouse dwelling hobo is having a pint.

Can't wait for the next collective melt down lads - we thinking Saturday at around 4pm?

Edited by Kyle

Just now, Kyle said:

The beef in this thread is tremendous value, all because the treehouse dwelling hobo is having a pint.

Can't wait for the next collective melt down lads - we thinking Saturday at around 4pm?

If you dont change that profile photo itll be right fucking now.

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
18 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Is that when you leave at half time?

Seeing as we're kicking off at 2pm on Saturday, no.

We can bring it forward to 3pm though if you wish?

Oh my god.

Did anyone else just get the email about the chairman holding an open forum for all season ticket holders on the 29th of August?

I'm gonna need a bigger tub of popcorn.

Just now, Kyle said:

Oh my god.

Did anyone else just get the email about the chairman holding an open forum for all season ticket holders on the 29th of August?

I'm gonna need a bigger tub of popcorn.

It just arrived. 

It's a 'free event' apparently, so we don't have to pay to find out what the club that we pay for are doing with our money. 

Goin'

Season Ticket Holders 'Open Forum'

The Club is pleased to invite Season Ticket holders to what will be the first of several ‘Open Forums’ this season with Chairman Steve Brown and other members of the Board of Directors.

The purpose of the evening is to engage with supporters and provide an overview of the running of the club.   Among the topics to be discussed at this first event are all departments of the football operation, football finances and stadium facilities and there will be the opportunity for guests to ask pertinent questions throughout the evening.

This free event takes place in the Centenary Suite at McDiarmid Park on Thursday 29th August 2019 and the limited places will be made available on a first come, first served basis. 

Details of how Season Ticket holders can secure their place will be made available early next week and should this inaugural event be fully subscribed then any Season Ticket holders who are unsuccessful in their application for a ticket will be given priority at a similar subsequent event.