Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

9 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Its not a derby mate, not sure why Dundee fans feel they have any relevance to St Johnstone.

I assumed that the relevance was that the pic is of a signing target of yours? 

That you missed out on to lower league diddies? 

13 minutes ago, john1962 said:

I don’t understand Saints fans even answering them. This is their 15 minutes of fame. Let them enjoy it.

You're right John, i got caught up in the moment.

To our good friends from along the road, I apologise.  This is your day, you've earned it, enjoy.

Do these twats think posting a picture of Hemmings bothers us? I certainly couldn't give a toss, he's an ex Dee and if the 2 clubs were in for him I'd expect them to sign him. Stevie May on the other hand is an ex Saint, I would've expected him to sign for us, until this week  :lol:

5 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Do these twats think posting a picture of Hemmings bothers us? I certainly couldn't give a toss, he's an ex Dee and if the 2 clubs were in for him I'd expect them to sign him. Stevie May on the other hand is an ex Saint, I would've expected him to sign for us, until this week  :lol:

^^^^^ Fucking raging

I'd be doing the exact same to either Dundee sides if things were reversed, tbf.

I'd happily swap our three strikers for either of their three (Hemmings, Nelson, Johnson/ Shankland, Clark, Sow) without a seconds hesitation. I'd have all six ahead of any of ours.