Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 minute ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

I really hope it’s not true but would it surprise anyone? He’s working with one hand tied behind his back.

And the other trying to squeeze into the tightest pocket in Scotland to find some money for a fucking striker

8 minutes ago, Old Pack said:

Just had a text from somebody that works at Mc D, they’re saying Tommys chucked it.
The guys not a bull shitter but I hope he’s 100% wrong.

Also asked someone I know who works there who chose not to answer my question... 

Maybe cause they've no idea about it or maybe its true?

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

In light of the fact we are now about to be linked to every failed/shite striker in the UK who is out of favour or can't find a club I think we should just fire big Vihmann up top and be done with it. 

Swanson, Kennedy, O'Halloran, Wright and Spoony firing balls into the box from all angles and big Vihmann getting on the end of it.  No need for a central midfield creativity, go long or go home. 

The thing is Brown has backed Wright, last season he brought additional players in that we didn’t necessarily need nor did they actually bring anything to the table. Ok he’s not done it this season, but the total assassination of Steve Brown isn’t entirely fair as far as I’m concerned. That’s all I’m going to say on the matter, quote me if you like I won’t be replying. I get we’re all frustrated and right now the lack of positivity is a massive issue, but hey maybe I’m a more positive person than I originally thought!

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Absolutely loving this thread.

GIRFUY.

Thank you very much.

Getting a lot of enjoyment out of a club you dont care about at all I must say...

One day you might actually finish above us in the league, that'll give you something to celebrate. 

----

Also, thinking about it. The targets were looking at, such as Wighton dont seem a better option than the likes of David McMillian. Whats the point? 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

7 minutes ago, Widge said:

The thing is Brown has backed Wright, last season he brought additional players in that we didn’t necessarily need nor did they actually bring anything to the table. Ok he’s not done it this season, but the total assassination of Steve Brown isn’t entirely fair as far as I’m concerned. That’s all I’m going to say on the matter, quote me if you like I won’t be replying. I get we’re all frustrated and right now the lack of positivity is a massive issue, but hey maybe I’m a more positive person than I originally thought!

He deserved praise for that, and recieved it. 

He deserves criticised for this.

2 minutes ago, Widge said:

Agree widge, the manager has used up a fair amount of wages on re-signing players in positions we probably didn't need, i.e. wide areas. Everyone was raving about how much Brown had supported the manager both last summer, and in January.

A good quality goalscorer to replace Watt and everyone's fairly happy.

The problem with Saints is, as usual, nobody knows what's going on.  And in these need to know now social media times, people will fill the vacuum you create by not keeping them informed.