Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Folk know I go every week, follow Saints all over the country, friendlies, Old Firm away games, midweeks in Dingwall, the lot. And you know what the absolute worst thing about this news tonight is? I don't really care.

So well done, Saints, that really is a remarkable achievement. Thanks. 

Heard you guys have Dan Turner on trial, we had him on loan last summer and was back down the road by September back to Port Vale to be released in the summer.

Oh ya dancer. This thread has been magnificent reading all summer, so the idea of the Perth side lining up with Dan Turner, the world's least effective striker, as their main number 9 is positively stauner inducing.

So now we're hearing that Saints agreed a deal with May. May then asked for more money, Saints told him to bolt. May came back and asked for the original deal and Saints came back with even LESS. Now May's told us to bolt. 

Fucking hell- if any of what I wrote is true then Steve Brown and May need to grow up FFS. Absolute embarrassment, acting like a couple of bairns. Brown cutting his nose off to spite his face.

Saints need May. May needs Saints. Get it done and stop pissing around 

Edited by Broon_100

I'm  not sure what's the worst thing about this tbh

SB comes out and says he will push the boat out to bring may back 

We leak the imminent signing to make fans pay £12 for a dead rubber against Brechin

May doesn't turn up, we get told the deal is dead but nobody will say why 

We then spend the next week insisting the move is dead and we will be moving on to new targets

no new targets appear to be forthcoming

tommy wright does THAT video with Stevie Mays image appearing on the laptop in the background

we now appear to have tried to sign Stevie again but on less money and he's told us to gtf

What a F*cking shambles

we need some f*cking salesman to sell any tickets for this game

pay £23 to watch long balls being pumped to Chris Kane - who has no footballing ability, and if you're lucky the ball might break to the energetic Ross Callachan - again somebody with no footballing ability

The Stevie May story over the past few weeks has been a lot of fun, particularly for the “I’m in the know, and he’s definitely coming” posters on here. However, on a serious note, if the Record story is true do any Saints fans think there is a real possibility that Tommy Wright will walk away from McDiarmid?

Just now, kingjoey said:

The Stevie May story over the past few weeks has been a lot of fun, particularly for the “I’m in the know, and he’s definitely coming” posters on here. However, on a serious note, if the Record story is true do any Saints fans think there is a real possibility that Tommy Wright will walk away from McDiarmid?

To be fair, it's clearly a bizarre set of circumstances and anybody with insider information would have been forgiven for thinking it was a done deal. He had a photoshoot, recorded an interview and walked away with the Saints training kit FFS. 

I think it would be perfectly understandable if Tommy walked away. From what we know of the man, I highly doubt he will.