Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

That's the team sorted for tomorrow. Kennedy has an eye for goal so play him through the middle.

I believe it will also be the team that starts at Celtic We will certainly not play to up front at Parkhead

lineup.png.db575b4016c5725c70b3b44b524b835c.png

Just now, Templar said:

That's the team sorted for tomorrow. Kennedy has an eye for goal so play him through the middle.

I believe it will also be the team that starts at Celtic We will certainly not play to up front at Parkhead

lineup.png.db575b4016c5725c70b3b44b524b835c.png

We won't play three attacking midfielders at Celtic Park.

Kane is also a doubt for tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Templar said:

I agree by team I meant players it will become 4:4:1:1

It doesn't matter how you set them up I doubt Swanson, MOH and Kennedy will all be in midfield at Celtic Park.

Can fully see MOH up front and the other two on the wings, but there'll be three of Craig, Davidson, Callachan, McLean and McCann in the middle, IMO.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It doesn't matter how you set them up I doubt Swanson, MOH and Kennedy will all be in midfield at Celtic Park.

Can fully see MOH up front and the other two on the wings, but there'll be three of Craig, Davidson, Callachan, McLean and McCann in the middle, IMO.

Is Craig fit I thought he was out for another week? MOH will be like a fish out of water against the Celtic central defenders. He can't jump and can't hold on to the ball. He needs to be on the wing and I almost forgot he can;t get a shoot on target as the last game proved. So why would you play him up front?

Edited by Templar

2 minutes ago, Templar said:

Is Craig fit I thought he was out for another week? MOH will be like a fish out of water against the Celtic central defenders. He can't jump and can't hold on to the ball. He needs to be on the wing and I almost forgot he can;t get a shoot as the last game proved. So why would you play him up front?

I wouldn't play him up front ideally. But I'd like to have Swanson, MOH and Kennedy all on the pitch, and we'd be over run in midfield if they all played in there.

Kane isn't going to score against Celtic, neither is Hendry, neither is McMillan, the latter two will probably barely get a touch. At least MOH might create something for himself if Celtics full backs push up too much.

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

I wouldn't play him up front ideally. But I'd like to have Swanson, MOH and Kennedy all on the pitch, and we'd be over run in midfield if they all played in there.

Kane isn't going to score against Celtic, neither is Hendry, neither is McMillan, the latter two will probably barely get a touch. At least MOH might create something for himself if Celtics full backs push up too much.

I get your logic of having all three on the pitch  but surely Kennedy or Swanson would better up front. Kennedy at least has an eye for goal

1 minute ago, Templar said:

I get your logic of having all three on the pitch  but surely Kennedy or Swanson would better up front. Kennedy at least has an eye for goal

He played there against Rangers and done well didnt he? Think I missed that game.

So aye, Kennedy up front and MOH/Swanson on the wings, three CMs in the middle. We'd hopefully be able to create something from that set up.

From the mind that brought you the rowan vine revenge plot, i'm about to clutch at even more straws - This was Stevie's plan all along.

He knew Rowan Vine was a dick but also knew only he could bring in the money to pay for Steven Broons mammoth "infrastructure" investments after the cup final.

He waited his time to ruin vine's career, and now has the chance after his awful negotiating tactics by sacking him.

He then steps up to reject more money at Dundee, and roles back into Perth as a hero having escaped the clutches of the evil agent and completed the fairy tale return against all the odds.

7 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Aye. His 2 appearances were in the Challenge Cup (so, U-21's)

Aye, probably won't speak highly of Saints, had 3 sets of parents from that side moan like f**k to me over the last week or so, bitter bitter folk.

22 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Never played for the first team, @tree house tam likes watching youngsters, so he might know? 

Slowly slipping down that list ali.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think he knows, but isn't willing to be the one who says why.

Could take them points as blaming either May/Vine/Brown depending on how you want, I suppose.

Niggling at me why Vine was at the game on Wednesday though, hours after the move was 'dead in the water'.

1 minute ago, Mr Heliums said:

Niggling at me why Vine was at the game on Wednesday though, hours after the move was 'dead in the water'.

He wasn't invited by the club, and sat amongst fans, it was his own decision.

Guy on WAP claiming Mays release from Aberdeen was completed before his move fell through, he'll officially leave them at the end of the month and be jobless if hes not signed anywhere before. 

He wasn't invited by the club, and sat amongst fans, it was his own decision.
Guy on WAP claiming Mays release from Aberdeen was completed before his move fell through, he'll officially leave them at the end of the month and be jobless if hes not signed anywhere before. 

Dundee fan at work is Adamant Dundee have reduced their offer to May and told him to take it or leave it.

Imagine Vine fucked all his offers just for greed.