Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

2 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:
14 minutes ago, tree house tam said:
What's happening with the big Estonian?

In the apex with may and vine apparently

Wouldn't have thought he'd have any training gear to return.

Just now, Yenitit said:

Scenes when Stevie’s unveiled wearing the Derry dark blue strip numbered 17 

Must admit - I'd afford myself a little laugh at that.

After I've finished crying all my tears into my pillow, in a darkened room.

20 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

What’s the point of having heroes anymore, he says that but you can guarantee he doesn’t mean it. All ex players are trash. 

:lol:

ex players are exactly that, ex.  Folk question why I don't become sentimental about them? f**k them all, thanks for your effort in a Saints strip, now off you pop you c**t. Bye bye.

Rowan Vine couldn't even find himself a club, so why he's an agent now is absolutely mystifying.

Good friends with him whilst they were both in Perth, only thing I can think of.

:lol:
ex players are exactly that, ex.  Folk question why I don't become sentimental about them? f**k them all, thanks for your effort in a Saints strip, now off you pop you c**t. Bye bye.

Even when/if Liam goes?

22 minutes ago, Andre Bo said:

This suggests Stevie is a dimwit.

Vine and Lee Croft was at Saints when Steve broke through to the first team! They all stayed in a house during the week and spent a lot of time out and about Perth.

Vine and croft were serial Wage thieves at the clubs they signed for ( Vine was reported to be on £20,000K a week on a 4 year contract at QPR when he left) Croft I think was when he came on loan to Saints was one of the highest paid players to pull on the Saints Jersey ( I think the loanee  from Man United a couple of seasons beat him when he came up).

Steve May was all set to sign the longest contract and the highest paid player ever offered to a Saints Player, he went away with the Scotland U 21 came back and did not sign forcing his transfer when he left for Sheffield Wed.

To be honest the best person here to listen too is Tree Tam he knows the score ?