Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Just now, Kyle said:

I think you've hit the bargaining stage of grief there, RandomGuy.

Come join me in acceptance.  

It'll be fine, Kane actually managed to score last night. 

I'm sure he'll get plenty of 1 yard tap ins from the centre of the goal this season, and we'll forget we ever wanted May.

31 minutes ago, Broon_100 said:

Can't believe the the amount of abuse Brown, May and Vine are getting when not one single person  on here know's what happened. Whatever happens, a few folk will have egg on their face. 

I don't know the ins and outs of this one, but I can say with absolute certainty that Rowan Vine is a grade A p***k. dealwithit.png.5c205619faf70f878af8b89f6a47e37c.png

On 23/07/2019 at 18:08, RandomGuy. said:

What?

The players have signed. The deals won't be announced officially until the paperwork is all dealt with, and we'll probably hold of the CB announcement until hes in Perth. 

I get the impression it can take days to get the relevant documents all processed with the SFA.

On 23/07/2019 at 18:22, tree house tam said:

There really isn't anything to discuss, May and Vihmann and a n other will be signed before our first league game, they've all done pre season and will go straight into the squad.

😂 fucking muppets

Vine apparently spent all of the the match last night pestering Goodwin, who seemed to just be there to watch the match.

Doesn't put him in a good light at all...

IMG_6116.thumb.jpg.878e310173fe657d4d75fca7ba42ea82.jpg.83823eeea769fda51c5d868aca2bde5a.jpg

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

This isn’t good for your health

This is the only week off work, without my partner also being off, I've had in about three years.

What a waste its been 😂

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

This is the only week off work, without my partner also being off, I've had in about three years.

What a waste its been 😂

Is there a reason you're not camped outside McDiarmid Park sir?

I love taking a week off on my todd. Long lies, cinema trips, sunbathing in these conditions... braw

Just now, Kyle said:

Is there a reason you're not camped outside McDiarmid Park sir?

I love taking a week off on my todd. Long lies, cinema trips, sunbathing in these conditions... braw

Dog + Heat = Bad times.

I've successfully watched Shaun of the Dead and What we do in the Shadows today, and had a walk around 7 acres, thats about it.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Vine apparently spent all of the the match last night pestering Goodwin, who seemed to just be there to watch the match.

Doesn't put him in a good light at all...

IMG_6116.thumb.jpg.878e310173fe657d4d75fca7ba42ea82.jpg.83823eeea769fda51c5d868aca2bde5a.jpg

St Mirren have tabled a bid.... for the bloke in the blue baseball cap.