Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

What?

The players have signed. The deals won't be announced officially until the paperwork is all dealt with, and we'll probably hold of the CB announcement until hes in Perth. 

I get the impression it can take days to get the relevant documents all processed with the SFA.

To put in perspective. Albeit different circumstances but Saints don't tend to announce things in a hurry. (In fact they don't do much in a hurry)

Drey Wright signed probably more than 6-8 weeks before the club officially announced it. 

Just now, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

To put in perspective. Albeit different circumstances but Saints don't tend to announce things in a hurry. (In fact they don't do much in a hurry)

Drey Wright signed probably more than 6-8 weeks before the club officially announced it. 

They announce it tonight, the gate tomorrow swells whether hes likely to play or not.

If the deal is signed, sealed, and in delivery, it would be worth their while.

Drey Wright the fat winger from Colchester goes straight into our first team when he’s fit. Probably in place of O’Halloran and I’m all for that, cause he’s our best player when on form and such a huge part of our team.

f**k it, I’ve found my new profile picture!!

I was being a dick.

However I do like to know the itk guys. Seems to be a few on here who really aren't where as their will genuinely be a few.
Even Mr Peacock says f**k all n I see him once a week :-(

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theres no benefit in keeping someone whos head clearly isnt with you either, though. You think he'll give his all when he knows he'll be gone the next week? Subconsciously that would affect things.

I do.

I just can't see us using him in case he gets injured when his replacements are available.

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I do.

I just can't see us using him in case he gets injured when his replacements are available.

I think he'd try to give his all, but he wouldnt be, if that makes sense.

I'm not sure who it would benefit to have him hanging around for another week tbh, its not as if hes been prolific in your set up so you'd be aswell seeing how someone else reacts to a central role.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think he'd try to give his all, but he wouldnt be, if that makes sense.

I'm not sure who it would benefit to have him hanging around for another week tbh, its not as if hes been prolific in your set up so you'd be aswell seeing how someone else reacts to a central role.

Not trolling but we've got Main to do the Stevie May job now. Not suggesting he's a better goalscorer or footballer but definitely appears to be stronger and faster. On a lesser wage too. Better off going with him than playing May when we want to let him go and I'd imagine he's happy to leave.

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

Not trolling but we've got Main to do the Stevie May job now. Not suggesting he's a better goalscorer or footballer but definitely appears to be stronger and faster. On a lesser wage too. Better off going with him than playing May when we want to let him go and I'd imagine he's happy to leave.

Exactly. May hasn't worked out, Main hasn't had a chance. It seems fairly clear that we won't be waiting another two weeks to sign him.

I’m sure some people may know, but for those who don’t there is a new Fantasy football Scotland app, I will leave the link to the app on Apple devices below, on Android just type in Fantasy football Scotland and it should pop up

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fantasy-football-scotland/id1469063365

I have created a league for all Pie and Bovril users if anyone wants to join, we already have around 30 people in the league just from the initial thread so hopefully we can get more, the code to join the league is

PRANJXBW

Hopefully we can get a good amount of people in :)

I never saw Baltacha play for Saints, but I get the impression he was, in terms of ability, the best. Dasovic seemed more like a cult hero who arrived in a high spot for the club. Thats maybe doing him a disservice.