Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

4 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Huge game today, being out of one of only two cups we have a chance of winning before July is over would be extremely hard to take, no matter what the ‘glorified friendly,’ people think. 

If the latest rumours are true, you wont care much about the result today...

There might only be 20 of us at the game, but we'll be something like this...

1759649361_giphy(17).gif.f348db2ca841e567b657696180844aaf.gif

1 minute ago, steviemay17 said:

what do you know/think you know?

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

emoji849.png

Me? I'm not ITK at all, just make it all up myself.

Just now, ali_91 said:

I have a rule, with two parts:

1 - You’re allowed to get somebodies hopes down before then bringing them up. 

Eg - There were no chicken wings left at Nando’s. Whey, joking, here’s your wings my man. 

2 - You’re not allowed to purposely get somebodies hopes up before crushing them.

eg - Stevie May is signing. Whey, jokes, here’s Adam Morgan.

If you’ve broken this rule you’ll not have to worry about grubby fingernails, because you’ll have none left. 

I can only apologise 😂

I believe the vast majority of players now chase the money. This includes the younger players, who stupidly put it before development, may be they think they would get scouted more in the lower English leagues rather than the SPFL. They could be correct.

Players now sit in the stand taking the big bucks rather transfer to a smaller club where the money is less. The football world is ruled by money not loyalty 

Edited by Templar

30 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

I have a rule, with two parts:

1 - You’re allowed to get somebodies hopes down before then bringing them up. 

Eg - There were no chicken wings left at Nando’s. Whey, joking, here’s your wings my man. 

2 - You’re not allowed to purposely get somebodies hopes up before crushing them.

eg - Stevie May is signing. Whey, jokes, here’s Adam Morgan.

If you’ve broken this rule you’ll not have to worry about grubby fingernails, because you’ll have none left. 

Some would say you have your 2 e.g.’s the wrong way round.

49 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

If the latest rumours are true, you wont care much about the result today...

There might only be 20 of us at the game, but we'll be something like this...

1759649361_giphy(17).gif.f348db2ca841e567b657696180844aaf.gif

The congregation of Letham St. Marks is far more diverse than I remember.  Praying for the rapture after today no doubt. 

Edited by dundee_creditor

20 minutes ago, dundee_creditor said:

The congregation of Letham St. Marks is far more diverse than I remember.  Praying for the rapture after today no doubt. 

On one hand I'm impressed by your knowledge of St Marks, on the other you should've known Letham is very very diverse and has been for many years. Then the praying for rapture comment displays a decent knowledge of religion whether it was meant in regards of Random or the bigger picture in St Johnstone, all in all I'd give it a C+, scraping a pass, add some hilarity and I'd upgrade a wee bit.

6 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

On one hand I'm impressed by your knowledge of St Marks, on the other you should've known Letham is very very diverse and has been for many years. Then the praying for rapture comment displays a decent knowledge of religion whether it was meant in regards of Random or the bigger picture in St Johnstone, all in all I'd give it a C+, scraping a pass, add some hilarity and I'd upgrade a wee bit.

Feedback appreciated. Now if you’ll excuse me, I must attend a book burning behind Home Bargains.  The serfs, they are learning to read you see. 

27 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Buying tickets online are a lot easier than I expected it to be.

Hopefully my missus appreciates Mcdiarmid on a Sunday in July.

I've done this too, its the getting through the turnstiles I expect to be the problem.