Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Is probably a no from me. Plus a loan deal is really no use.

If and its a big if he regains the form he had previously with us, Aberdeen get a cracking player or a very saleable asset.

Also he would not be able to play against a team we should be taking points from but to do that we would need our no 1 striker

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

Tam, you know I like you, but I can’t believe this has got five green ones. I suggest you and those five get season tickets for the Swifts next year. 

The one thing I hate about Jeanfield is the strips, absolute shite strip in awful fucking colours, fucking detest it. Thank f**k kinnoull are now in the pyramid, glorious Perthshire could soon have 3 teams in the leagues, that's where I'll go when saints go bust with Stevie Mays wages.

I understand all the negativity around May coming back, its like having an ex that you know was way out of your league come back after a few years, and we instinctively assume he must be damaged goods...

But its okay, have some faith, and get ready to fall in love again ... 

12 hours ago, Paris Hilltoon said:

Gonna be some silly looking faces when Stevie bags his 25th goal of the season, in November.

I'll no be giving the slightest of fucks whilst I'm celebrating :lol:

19 hours ago, Paris Hilltoon said:

Gonna be some silly looking faces when Stevie bags his 25th goal of the season, in November.

There will be more saying told you so when he has not Bagged his 5th league goal by November.

1 hour ago, big al said:

Stevie May was over rated the first time in Perth. He is now utter garbage. 

Your stadium is the worst I've ever visited, so take that.

4 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

27 goals in one season. For a diddy team. Played an integral role in their first ever Scottish Cup victory. Your opinion is an absolute travesty and you shouldn’t talk about football ever again.

Big Cosgrove over 20 this season aswell, and I don’t rate him either. He is young and less selfish than May was so he maybe has a chance to improve but at the moment he just isn’t a good footballer.

i was at the Scottish cup final as a neutral and May was rotten. Shooting from 40 yards thought it was all about him. I remember coming away from that game thinking disappointed with his performance.

Edited by big al