Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Seeing as we're all agreed we'll throw next weeks game, we'll be finishing the season on 52 points.

That's 6 more points than last season. We've also won 3 more games this term, losing 1 less. In terms of goals, we've scored 4 less, but conceded 7 less aswell.

A transitional season that sees you progress will surely, retrospectively, be seen as a partial success.

Good to see we're sitting on more points than Hearts as that'll have the split haters foaming again and all the non-Scottish Scottish football experts baffled as to why but still pointing out how much of a pub league the SPL is because of it. 

Craig's virtually captain anyway, the way he barks order. Seeing Wotherspoon try and argue with him yesterday was a fun one, ended with Spoony signalling to the manager for instructions. 

Wrong Liam lads.

In all seriousness it's too early for the laddie but he will be Saints captain in a couple of years, of that I have no doubt.

He’s certainly vocal, shouting instructions to everyone, including senior players. Good for him having the confidence to do it. I see why you say that and it’s good he’s getting the chance in the team, albeit should have been far earlier in my opinion.

Motherwell fan here,
Was at the game on Saturday and I hope I don’t offend anyone by saying the place wasn’t exactly jumping with atmosphere.
Seem to remember you had a group called Fair City Unity and was wondering if they’re still about or not?

Motherwell fan here,
Was at the game on Saturday and I hope I don’t offend anyone by saying the place wasn’t exactly jumping with atmosphere.
Seem to remember you had a group called Fair City Unity and was wondering if they’re still about or not?

They acted poorly on more than one occasion and were warned by the club several times, don’t think they’re banned, but are possibly taking a stand against the clubs approach to them. Which was the correct one for what it’s worth.

Also it’s an end of season game with little meaning, with lovely weather and a beer festival happening on the same day, crowd was never going to be high.

27 minutes ago, DylanMFC said:

Motherwell fan here,

They spent every away game chasing folk and trying to fight them, whilst abusing any opposition fan they could find, then went in a wee huff when the club gave them a warning for it.

Theres also the "coincidence" they all disappeared when Rangers started to get their act together again.

Edited by RandomGuy.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

They spent every away game chasing folk and trying to fight them, whilst abusing any opposition fan they could find, then went in a wee huff when the club gave them a warning for it.

Theres also the "coincidence" they all disappeared when Rangers started to get their act together again.

f**k up ya fucking dick. Stop spouting pish.

Apparently we're on the verge of signing Scotlands future international right back Comrie. 

I have absolutely no idea about anything with regards to him other than that if you search his name on twitter he's getting spit roasted by Jordan Jones, help plz. 

Just now, Grant228 said:

Apparently we're on the verge of signing Scotlands future international right back Comrie. 

I have absolutely no idea about anything with regards to him other than that if you search his name on twitter he's getting spit roasted by Jordan Jones, help plz. 

He's from fife, he's one of your own.

Hes a Celtic fan from methil but that's close enough. 

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Theres not much else to report on him tbf.

41 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Comrie was a very good prospect in the U20's and had a couple of good loan spells as well..He looked ready for a step up to the first team and was starting to make a bit of progress until he was taken to the cleaners by Jones.He appeared to have lost confidence after this and his game went backwards.There is definitely a player in there but he probably needs to step down a league or two to get first team games under his belt..He is definitely not a world beater but he is not "Crap" either..

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

League One standard right back IMO.

Comrie released without an offer according to sir Thomas. Paves the way for his rumoured move to Dunfermline.  The right call IMO - we need better at right back to properly push Foster. 

A right back now definitely on the shopping list you have to imagine. 

Edited by Kyle