Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Derby interested in Clark, seemingly.

The same report that links them as being in talks says Rangers are in talks aswell.

f**k knows who we replace him with, Sinclair surely isnt ready.

Edited by RandomGuy.

23 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Derby interested in Clark, seemingly.

The same report that links them as being in talks says Rangers are in talks aswell.

f**k knows who we replace him with, Sinclair surely isnt ready.

No Ross isn't ready imo,  we'll have money to throw at him though. David Marshall would be my choice till Sinclair is ready.

Edited by tree house tam
Wasn't clear

12 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

No Ross isn't ready imo,  we'll have money to throw at him though. David Marshall would be my choice till Sinclair is ready.

Would Marshall be affordable? Hes started almost all Hulls matches this season.

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Comrie has a deal if he wants it.

Comrie looked class yesterday, especially in the first half.

I still think he's a league 1 or 2 player but there is something there.

10 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

Comrie looked class yesterday, especially in the first half.

I still think he's a league 1 or 2 player but there is something there.

I used to think Andrew Steeves would do a job for Saints,  even if he did have a rather large arse. Comrie isn't nearly as bad as some make out, I'd class him the same as Kerr at Dundee.

4 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Probably not, they've got a young protege ready to take over though. I was doing a Random and using total guess work.

Fair dues. I'd hope we give Livi the £50k for Kelly and offer him a swathe of money, and pray the bigger clubs inevitably interested dont promise him first team football.

All this based entirely on Clark leaving, obviously. 

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Fair dues. I'd hope we give Livi the £50k for Kelly and offer him a swathe of money, and pray the bigger clubs inevitably interested dont promise him first team football.

All this based entirely on Clark leaving, obviously. 

I think both Clark and Kerr will leave this summer.

And the carpark will be relaid before Christmas. 

Comrie is fucking shite, hes had more than one disastrous game, and regularly gets rag dolled by Jordan Jones, who, let's be honest, is at best a top half winger in this league.

Only way hes kept on with any justification is if he earns £30 a week.

Total shite,I’ve seen every minute he’s played in the first team,and he’s been more than adequate,except a bad 45 at Killie,zJordan Jones is a good player and would’ve been a handful for anyone that day. But you tell me his other disastrous games,as they’re a figment of your imagination,Darnell Fisher was murder according to you after Motherwell,but he was a great signing in the end,but he had a bad game,everyone is capable of that

Edited by glenrothes 1884 saint

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Comrie is fucking shite, hes had more than one disastrous game, and regularly gets rag dolled by Jordan Jones, who, let's be honest, is at best a top half winger in this league.

Only way hes kept on with any justification is if he earns £30 a week.

No he's not stop just spouting shite 

15 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Total shite,I’ve seen every minute he’s played in the first team,and he’s been more than adequate,except a bad 45 at Killie,zJordan Jones is a good player and would’ve been a handful for anyone that day. But you tell me his other disastrous games,as they’re a figment of your imagination,Darnell Fisher was murder according to you after Motherwell,but he was a great signing in the end,but he had a bad game,everyone is capable of that

Hes been brutal twice against Kilmarnock, off the top of my head. The only time I've seen him where hes looked adequate was against Celtic, when he had Foster sitting right in front of him.

Fisher was shite but was regularly out of position, and the manager saw enough to give him a run of games to improve. Why do you think Comrie has made one appearance all season?

2 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

No he's not stop just spouting shite 

He is, same as Scott Brown/Liam Caddis, folk seem to excuse dreadfulness because hes young and never plays.

26 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes been brutal twice against Kilmarnock, off the top of my head. The only time I've seen him where hes looked adequate was against Celtic, when he had Foster sitting right in front of him.

Fisher was shite but was regularly out of position, and the manager saw enough to give him a run of games to improve. Why do you think Comrie has made one appearance all season?

He is, same as Scott Brown/Liam Caddis, folk seem to excuse dreadfulness because hes young and never plays.

Your problem is that you are total fuckin Drama Queen Comrie was starting to develop before he had that disaster..I personally think that he should take a step down a league to get a full season or so under his belt be take a step up again..He is not a world beater but far from being "Shite"

1 minute ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Your problem is that you are total fuckin Drama Queen Comrie was starting to develop before he had that disaster..I personally think that he should take a step down a league to get a full season or so under his belt be take a step up again..He is not a world beater but far from being "Shite"

Regardless, he shouldn't be with us next season, as hes not up for top flight football.

3 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

How would you know ? 

Because he clearly wasnt up to it this season, considering he played one match.

2 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Well he’s been made an offer by our best ever manager,and has been contacted by an ex international full back offering him another club,so, shite he is 

The same manager who gave Liam Caddis a new contract, and signed Adam Morgan?

What other club has offered him a contract?

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Because he clearly wasnt up to it this season, considering he played one match.

The same manager who gave Liam Caddis a new contract, and signed Adam Morgan?

What other club has offered him a contract?

Not telling you the other club,but it’s times like this I wish I pointed you out to Craig Thompson’s dad,so he could melt you,away and clean your nails