Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

would anyone be raging/knicker wetting about a player who's not really made an impact at Saints? I think McMillan's loan spell at Accies has been a bit of a disaster. Their fans certainly don't rate him and I don't think he's managed to score a single goal for them.

Not raging but he did alright towards the end of last season and it did look like he'd score us a few goals with what seemed decent movement an an eye for goal above the level we had at the time. 

Did fall away though, missed a few chances and his head dropped. 

Could he find that better form shown prior particularly prior tonus signing him or not though that's the question. 

Don't think has scored for Hamilton. Not started much either. 

Edit: his league goal record for Saints is 1 in 4. Albeit on a much smaller sample but better than Watt & Kane?  

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

On 02/05/2019 at 22:34, perthsaint1977 said:

Anyway bigger news tonight will be the first team player who was released today... Be even more knicker wetting no doubt

Two days later and not a hint of who it is anywhere. Did it actually happen or were you just teasing us???

8 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

It was a player who said about the other playing leaving that day. Time will tell

Ok, thanks. It's just unusual for nothing to have leaked out yet these days.

ETA - Alston and Swanson on the bench, no news from Dublin so the finger of suspicion points firmly at Mr Watt.

Edited by 7-2

Each to their own like, but there’s something a bit tragic about getting your kicks out of knowing a Saints signing rumour a few days prior to other people and then coming on P&B to post about the fact you know this big secret. Really weird guy.

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

43 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Each to their own like, but there’s something a bit tragic about getting your kicks out of knowing a Saints signing rumour a few days prior to other people and then coming on P&B to post about the fact you know this big secret. Really weird guy.

Signing rumour? Who's said someone's signing?

It won’t be Tony Watt surely?

Perthsaint1977 said that some Saints fans wouldn’t be happy about the identity of the player concerned. It’s already been announced that he won’t be here next season and he’s barely featured at all in recent weeks, so I doubt anyone would be that bothered.

It won’t be Tony Watt surely?

Perthsaint1977 said that some Saints fans wouldn’t be happy about the identity of the player concerned. It’s already been announced that he won’t be here next season and he’s barely featured at all in recent weeks, so I doubt anyone would be that bothered.
All I was meaning was that the knicker wetters were out in full force following our chairman's comments so I could only imagine what they will have said when details of a played being freed before the season was over would be like.
It was in no way because of who the player was.

Agree with my man [mention=17008]Bonksy+HisChristianParade[/mention]. I know something you don’t know is playground behaviour. 

Fair enough. Tried to explain my stance on it. Everyone entitled to their opinion. Will go back under my rock [emoji106]

5 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Fair enough. Tried to explain my stance on it. Everyone entitled to their opinion. Will go back under my rock emoji106.png

We get you can't tell us everything,  well I certainly do, f**k the rest of them just send a PM to me when you have important shit to tell,  cheers.

Just now, perthsaint1977 said:

All I was meaning was that the knicker wetters were out in full force following our chairman's comments so I could only imagine what they will have said when details of a played being freed before the season was over would be like.
It was in no way because of who the player was.

But that means you believe the knicker-wetters' reaction to  Tony Watt leaving would be worse than their reaction to our chairman publicly endorsing colt teams? If so, I'd suggest you're sorely mistaken. One of these is far worse than the other.