Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Seen a suggestion we've offered Shankland a very decent deal and the promise of being first choice striker, something very few teams have offered him.

Absolutely zero chance we're getting him, before everyone jumps in, but a rumours a rumour.

Not Shankland. Far better pedigree than an Aberdeen failure.

56 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Another season confirmed in the top flight; quite an achievement for a relatively small club. 

Obviously dreaming of the day his behemoth club from the metropolis are good enough to get a fixture against our first team instead of our Under-21s. 

33 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Heard that Hearts put a bid in for Jason earlier this season,more than Barnsley,but not what we’re looking for,anyone else?

They offered three packets of crisps?

*dons helmet knowing he'll be ripped apart for not aiming high enough*

I wonder if we'll target Jordan McGhee, with Falkirk being relegated and him being out of contract. Hes played full back and centre back for them (and left back), hes 22, hes their captain, has over 150 appearances in Scottish football, and could potentially be free and on a lesser contract than Shaughnessy. 

I'm aware it's probably worse than my Marcus Fraser shout, but he wont be leaving now County are promoted, but as a back up RB/CB it makes sense, if Gordon can prove himself. Type of player you give a two year contract too and try to shape like TW managed with Shaughnessy. 

*runs away*

Edited by RandomGuy.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

*dons helmet knowing he'll be ripped apart for not aiming high enough*

I wonder if we'll target Jordan McGhee, with Falkirk being relegated and him being out of contract. Hes played full back and centre back for them (and left back), hes 22, hes their captain, has over 150 appearances in Scottish football, and could potentially be free and on a lesser contract than Shaughnessy. 

I'm aware it's probably worse than my Marcus Fraser shout, but he wont be leaving now County are promoted, but as a back up RB/CB it makes sense, if Gordon can prove himself. Type of player you give a two year contract too and try to shape like TW managed with Shaughnessy. 

*runs away*

You were desperate for about 3 transfer windows to sign Scougall.

Thank f*ck you're not a scout.

Just now, The Saintee said:

You were desperate for about 3 transfer windows to sign Scougall.

Thank f*ck you're not a scout.

And Swanson :lol:

You can see why my FM careers dont last long.

1 hour ago, The Saintee said:

Swanson was an overall success though.

And there is still time this time.........:(

I also wanted Storey, and Tansey.

It's not good :lol: