Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

If we're being honest any one of us could've taken Hursts place in the squad as there was absolutely no chance of him playing. Now we just need Bell to injure himself in the first 10 minutes and our next great hope(and next million pound player) can take centre stage. Canny fucking wait. 

Meh. An absolute no hoper moved on and a more promising player further up the pecking order. 

Literally couldn't care less.

I don't blame the guy for leaving at all but if he has actually walked out then he's a bit daft given he'll still be under contract to Saints for a few months which could obviously complicate any prospective move he has in mind.  I'd expect some sort of agreement's in place. Sinclair's been highly spoken of by those that watch the youth teams so, like most folk, not overly concerned.

3 hours ago, The Saintee said:

Didn't Casillas and Buffon and Donnarumma all step in as 16/17 year olds due to injuries?  

It's a sign IMO.

Ross Sinclair's the guy who was on loan at BSC earlier in the season, isn't he?

I heard some very, very positive things about him from a few folk. Was kind of hoping we might go for him to sort our own goalkeeping crisis in January (and restart the St JohnSons relationship) but it's obviously a good thing (for your sake) we didn't.

We'll borrow him in the summer once you've got everything sorted if that's ok?

1 hour ago, 7-2 said:

I don't blame the guy for leaving at all but if he has actually walked out then he's a bit daft given he'll still be under contract to Saints for a few months which could obviously complicate any prospective move he has in mind.  I'd expect some sort of agreement's in place. Sinclair's been highly spoken of by those that watch the youth teams so, like most folk, not overly concerned.

Depends what hes doing over there I suppose, the transfer rules over there are a bit mad so it wouldn't be a shock if he could sign for someone.

Cant imagine he'd be earning a huge amount here anyway, file him alongside the likes of Caddis who were kept along because they were earning three chewits a week.

Depends what hes doing over there I suppose, the transfer rules over there are a bit mad so it wouldn't be a shock if he could sign for someone.
Cant imagine he'd be earning a huge amount here anyway, file him alongside the likes of Caddis who were kept along because they were earning three chewits a week.
Caddis played a few games though. Including the win at Pittodrie in 2015 to get European qualification and also scored in the penalty shootout vs Luzern.

5 hours ago, Widge said:

Suspect Wright knew this was happening all along.

Judging by Wright's pre-match interview on Saints tv, he had no idea. Saying that Hurst 'walked out' on the club last week.

2 hours ago, Kyle said:

Judging by Wright's pre-match interview on Saints tv, he had no idea. Saying that Hurst 'walked out' on the club last week.

My super sleuthing has discovered his bird lives in America.

Throwing it all away for a lassie *shakes head*

Edited by RandomGuy.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

My super sleuthing has discovered his bird lives in America.

Throwing it all away for a lassie *shakes head*

What's he throwing away? An illustrious career at St Johnstone?

He'll eventually get another club.  A 3rd tier club in America. Pawtucket Rhinos or something.