Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

33 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

5b50823bdedb0_ScreenShot2018-07-13at10_59_34PM.png.d42743e1ec13c2d3ff2cb21fac496696.png

David McMillans radar, for those who care about such things. From the Modern Fitba website. 

Looks like he might end up more of a creator than a scorer, and his partnership with Kane/Watt might prove beneficial for them. 

I suppose someone somewhere will be interested..

35 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

5b50823bdedb0_ScreenShot2018-07-13at10_59_34PM.png.d42743e1ec13c2d3ff2cb21fac496696.png

David McMillans radar, for those who care about such things. From the Modern Fitba website. 

Looks like he might end up more of a creator than a scorer, and his partnership with Kane/Watt might prove beneficial for them. 

giphy.gif

Looking forward to heading up to Montrose!

Despite being early season relatively important game in terms of the group if we're looking for a cup run. 

For those driving: likely heavy traffic heading through Bridgend if you're going via scone as rewind festival is on.

There's also the golf at Carnoustie as well - not sure how much that'll have an effect on traffic though. 

1 hour ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Looking forward to heading up to Montrose!

Despite being early season relatively important game in terms of the group if we're looking for a cup run. 

For those driving: likely heavy traffic heading through Bridgend if you're going via scone as rewind festival is on.

There's also the golf at Carnoustie as well - not sure how much that'll have an effect on traffic though. 

Yup, traffic for the Open could cause issues. I'll be leaving Perth about half two I think. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

13 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

So you've got time for a quick pint before the match I take it?

Was hoping to have a spot to eat, but a pint sounds better now tbh. 

I'm driving up. It'll be far too much hassle to get in through Old Scone and up to the railway station. 

I'll head up through Coupar Angus and Forfar avoiding all the swish f**k traffic too :) 

WILD SPECULATION KLAXON

Greg Docherty has been told he can leave Rangers on loan, we clearly need CM reinforcements and we can't be accused of not helping O'Halloran when he was loaned from them. 

He's still not a playmaker type midfielder, but would be a clear improvement on what's in there beside Muzz at the moment. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

WILD SPECULATION KLAXON

Greg Docherty has been told he can leave Rangers on loan, we clearly need CM reinforcements and we can't be accused of not helping O'Halloran when he was loaned from them. 

He's still not a playmaker type midfielder, but would be a clear improvement on what's in there beside Muzz at the moment. 

Since you're at it, I'll add a real clue to a real target. The left winger purrs like a Rolls Royce engine.

Thought I'd add an engine just for you Random.