Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

Binn Skips is a much better sponsor, at least it will make the shirt less awful but at the end of the day - you can’t polish a turd.

Oh I don't know. Binn seem to manage it successfully enough. 

I think Jamama needs to live a little to be honest. He's very uptight and a bit of a square.

You’re right, I should be more like you by investing my precious time into making up ridiculous and HILARIOUS rumours about the Saints manager. Because that is v edgy and cool. That’s what I call living!

IMG_2504.jpg.4428e6e7526061c41ee024cab96a16e9.jpg

#livinglikeaweasel

10 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

You’re right, I should be more like you by investing my precious time into making up ridiculous and HILARIOUS rumours about the Saints manager. Because that is v edgy and cool. That’s what I call living!

IMG_2504.jpg.4428e6e7526061c41ee024cab96a16e9.jpg

#livinglikeaweasel

^^^ going through a rare dry spell. It’s ok m8 - I’m sure The Real Saints will meet up with and share a pint with you later. 

Just now, Honest Saints Fan said:

Sound the alarm. We've tweeted about Season Tickets. :o

I reckon someone popped onto WAP and saw your posts. Kudos for kicking the club into action!

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

I reckon someone popped onto WAP and saw your posts. Kudos for kicking the club into action!

She's married Kyle, give it up. 

Three tweets from the club today, fourth will be a record. 

3 hours ago, realmadrid said:

I did try and give a clue a few weeks ago but no one followed.

Any idea if the strips as bad as folk are claiming 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

She's married Kyle, give it up. 

Three tweets from the club today, fourth will be a record. 

I've been watching too much Love Island again clearly.

A new signing today and then another one on Monday when the kits are launched would mean a lost bet against Radford, but would still result in a very happy Kyle (as long as we're not signing Paul Paton).

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Oh look, it's a fan of a club who get all excited about winning one league cup every twenty years and a couple of second place finishes, telling us to be ambitious. 

I'm not suggesting anything of the sort. 

I am just saying that these are relative good times for your team and you shouldn't take them for granted.

My team's perrennial underacheivement doesn't change the fact that your lot are natural diddies who have been punching above your weight for a while.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Barrow released their tops with similar colours.. 

Dfz8flAXUAA7gta.thumb.jpeg.39a80306399a31a618adf3418dbb82a4.jpeg

An iPhone photo in the pissing rain in front of a closed down shop and featuring another team's player. Now THAT is a kit launch :lol: Top that Saints.

Edited by Stelling

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

I am just saying that these are relative good times for your team and you shouldn't take them for granted.

My team's perrennial underacheivement doesn't change the fact that your lot are natural diddies who have been punching above your weight for a while.

And yet the lightbulb hasn't lit yet that the 'perennial underachievement' you speak of is actually the norm for your club, other than a great spell in the 80's under arguably the best British manager of all time.

We're not the ones you should be directing that comment at.

2 hours ago, coprolite said:

Aye, the 30 years of mid table obscurity and no trophies was the oddity for your club, not the 3 years of finishing second..