Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

9 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Although you have asked nicely, I fucking despise students.

Ach Tam, although I'm also unimpressed by students, I went and did the lad's survey.

He's telling lies, though - took less than a minute.

1 minute ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Yup it is a bit of a blow but we do have Comrie Joe and Watson who can all play there 

He covered at left back against Celtic and was apparently decent. Hopefully twinkle toes Tanser finds a set of balls or Easton can hit the ground running or I fear that'll be a bigger issue.

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

He covered at left back against Celtic and was apparently decent. Hopefully twinkle toes Tanser finds a set of balls or Easton can hit the ground running or I fear that'll be a bigger issue.

Watson has become a bit of a forgotten man but he was actually our original first choice replacement for Dave MacKay and can play all across the back four. Foster was only recruited when he picked up a bad injury..Watson has performed well when selected and it's only really the fact that he is injury prone that's a problem.

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee

1 hour ago, Widge said:

Comrie played left back competently against someone recently, wouldn’t be adverse to that and Shaughnessey on the right.

32 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Watson has become a bit of a forgotten man but he was actually our original first choice replacement for Dave MacKay and can play all across the back four. Foster was only recruited when he picked up a bad injury..Watson has performed well when selected and it's only really the fact that he is injury prone that's a problem.

Did these two not play as full backs against Thistle? 

Watson was absolutely diabolical that game, to the point I'd rather see Tanser. Comrie was constantly caught out position on the left too. 

4 hours ago, Kyle said:

Thought Tanser looked much stronger in two or three challenges on Sunday,hopefully taken onboard he was too soft at times

Scott Tanser is a scrawny wee weed, pretty disgraceful to be such a maggot as a professional athlete.  You'd think Chris Millar PT could give him a wee diet plan and a few sessions in the gym to help Tanser shake the malnourished wee girl look he's got going on.

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade