Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Considering just how often Clark appears to get injured, I’d be hanging onto Mannus for sure. Plus I don’t think it’s a fair trade for a youngster on loan anyway.

I think going forward we’re potentially looking at a line up like this if the signings come off.

Clark

Comrie
Gordon/Kerr
Shaughnessy
Easton

Miller
Davidson

Williams
Scougall
Wright

Kane/McMillan

With the opportunity to go two up top and take a midfielder off. All in all a decent team and one which I’m confident will stay up. Still we’ve signed none of them yet and still got plenty of injuries so until that’s sorted then we shall see.

27 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Tea time in Perth always has and always will be 6 o'clock. God help anyone that's a few minutes late.

No offence to Tommy Wright, but I've always assumed that he has multiple breakfasts, lunches and teas throughout the course of a day. It's just a matter of which 'tea time' he is talking about.

Just now, C4mmy31 said:

Apologies if posted already, couldn't be arsed trawling through this thread.

According to a source on Killie Kickback, McKenzie has been offered a 3yr deal by TW. Any chat about this up Perth way guys?

TW named him ad a target last night, and we've been rumoured to be interested for at least a year. 

Sure it was announced we'd offered him a deal a few weeks ago, but he's started for you lot every game since, assume that's to try and convince him to stay. 

TW named him ad a target last night, and we've been rumoured to be interested for at least a year. 
Sure it was announced we'd offered him a deal a few weeks ago, but he's started for you lot every game since, assume that's to try and convince him to stay. 
TBH, now with a midfield of Power, Mulumbu, Tshibola & Dicker and any front three of Jones, Brophy, Boyd or Erwin, not to mention Burke, Thomas & Frizzell, McKenzie will struggle to hold down a regular place.

I honestly believe a move might be good for all parties, Rory's became a bit stale at RP, blows too hot n cold to be considered a 1st team starter for any period of time.

He's a top bloke, especially off the pitch, if he does move on, I wish him all the best and hope TW gets a tune out of him. Hopefully McKenzie rekindles some of his teenage potential.

5 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

We've just signed Danny Jardine on loan from you lot. Is he any good?

Never played for the first time, made the bench a couple of times at most. 

Was pretty highly thought of when we signed him tbf, sure he was described as a "number 10", absolutely no idea how he's got on with out U20s though. 

15 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Robert Thomson saying 3 players being signed today/tomorrow...

Yup. Assume its Wright, Williams and McKenzie. 

Killie fan on twitter reckons we've signed McKenzie on a PCA, and the clubs are now negotiating a fee for him to join this month. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

3 hours ago, Mr Heliums said:

I was wondering if Mannus might go to Aberdeen as part of the Wright deal.

Just heard Mcinnes on Radio Scotland saying he's had a few enquiries about his places but he's happy with the squad the way it is. He didnt sound as if he was expecting an outgoing. 

Did say though he think's he'll have a keeper in my kick off tomorrow so we'll soon find out. 

Yup. Assume its Wright, Williams and McKenzie. 
Killie fan on twitter reckons we've signed McKenzie on a PCA, and the clubs are now negotiating a fee for him to join this month. 
I'm not so sure now Dom Thomas has been loaned out by us to QOTS, that leaves us a bit thin in Rory's position, allowing for injuries or suspensions.

Unless we have a replacement for McKenzie lined up of course lol.