Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

4 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

My first thought was Maury, but why would Tommy be so coy about his identity? It's public knowledge that he was on trial with us. Which leads me to believe that it's someone else..

This is so exciting.

Sir Thomas mentioned someone playing in "a premier league". The French 5th tier may be many things but it isn't a premier league.

1 minute ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Sir Thomas mentioned someone playing in "a premier league". The French 5th tier may be many things but it isn't a premier league.

Was just thinking similar. It doesn't seen Maury has ever played for Djions first team. 

He's played few times for them in Ligue 2 & the cup. 

13 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

I'm not too familiar with the French league system, so I don't know where Dijon B ply their trade. I don't even know if they are in an actual league. I'd just assumed that he is owned by Dijon (a Premier League team) and he mainly plays for their reserves. Wikipedia says he has made 4 appearances for the first-team, but I don't know if they were Premier League appearances. 

In summary, I don't know anything about Erwan Maury. He is an enigma.

7 hours ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Got to think if 3 or 4 coming in then at least two will be heading out the door?

Is this a guess or do you know something? 

As soon as I heard we were after a CM I wondered if Millar was gone. 

7 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

maybe Andy driver

7 hours ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

Probably dreaming now, Sam Nicholson? 

Both are wingers. 

The rumour it's Andy Halliday is giving me the fear. A midfield of Paton, Davidson and Halliday is a worrying thought. 

Struggling to think of any other real targets tbh, but then again I'd never heard of George Williams last week. 

40 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The rumour it's Andy Halliday is giving me the fear. A midfield of Paton, Davidson and Halliday is a worrying thought. 

Struggling to think of any other real targets tbh, but then again I'd never heard of George Williams last week. 

It’s not Halliday, it can’t be 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Please let another Scottish Club pay money for uber-*** Andy Halliday emoji23.png

It wont be this window. He's played for 2 clubs already this season.

Don't rule us out in the summer though! :lol: