Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

The Aberdeen Evening Express reckon Storey wont be allowed to move until after they are knocked out of Europe. A guy who made 2 starts and 16 sub appearances last season and they've added strikers since then too - seems a bit unnecessary to me.

16 minutes ago, Kyle said:

The Aberdeen Evening Express reckon Storey wont be allowed to move until after they are knocked out of Europe. A guy who made 2 starts and 16 sub appearances last season and they've added strikers since then too - seems a bit unnecessary to me.

Rooney is struggling with an injury and we only have maynard and Stockley so I'd imagine we wont let him go before next Thursday. We must be close to signing moult if we are letting storey go.

8 minutes ago, Kyle said:

That seems to have been the line given to us as well when we enquired about him. Archie is usually very coy about possible signings but he was less so when quizzed on Storey last week - there certainly seemed to be something afoot so I'm not sure whether our interest has now cooled.

It's a good news day, lads. Romain Habran is still training with us and is likely to feature again tomorrow against East Fife :wub: 

Reckon he's the player who's "close" to signing?

The Sun reckon Storey wants to move to Saints, but we won't get him whilst Aberdeen are in Europe. Poor show Aberdeen - denying a player the chance to play for the club of his dreams. 

I think Habran is the back up option for whoever we reckon is close to signing. 

5 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Indeed I do. Unlike you c***s.

We don't bother with such trivialities as the betfred cup group stages. We stroll into the fray at the last 16 stage where we're seeded without question. 

Enjoy your cute wee derby though.