Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

I think we can all agree, scuttling the ship in Europe, is gonna turn out to be the best move ever. It would only have been a distraction and a wee look down South shows just how effective a top side can be, without those pesky Euro fixtures every other midweek.

Our goal today is quality from our perspective, terrible from rangers. :lol: 

The b*****ds have blocked me for some reason so I can't see the goal [emoji23]

Any French speakers among us? devrait s'engager avec I think means 'should engage with' and the ending seems to say 'by next Wednesday'. I'm not sure if this means he'll be signing by next Wednesday, or if this journalist reckons his trial finishes next Wednesday?

Any French speakers among us? devrait s'engager avec I think means 'should engage with' and the ending seems to say 'by next Wednesday'. I'm not sure if this means he'll be signing by next Wednesday, or if this journalist reckons his trial finishes next Wednesday?

He's expected to sign for us before Wednesday.

16d51009c7424e140b55e75bd96877aa.jpg

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He's expected to sign for us before Wednesday.

If this doesn't come off, it'll be even worse than the summer we failed to get Swanson and he ended up wasting 6 months at Hearts.

If this doesn't come off, it'll be even worse than the summer we failed to get Swanson and he ended up wasting 6 months at Hearts.

Yup. I would add I'm not sure how reliable a source yahoo sports is..

12 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Google Translate comes out with "Info @ YahooSportFR : Romain # Habran ( # PSG ) is expected to join @ St_Johnstone_FC in Scotland by next Wednesday."

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yup. I would add I'm not sure how reliable a source yahoo sports is..

Yahoo sports is definitely a credible source. Quite funny seeing the Habran story on their twitter feed along with stories about Xavi, Alexis Sanchez, Veratti and Neymar :lol: 

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

So he's expected to sign before Wednesday?

That's what Google translate says some French dude on twitter says Yahoo France are saying. It might actually be that Emmanuel Macron was seen buying some St. John's Wort last Wednesday.