Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

He's a total c**t.

That's all.

I couldn't give the singlest f**k tbh. He's proven as a steady performer at this level and adds depth in numerous positions. If he tells a fan criticising him to f**k off then so be it, he'd hardly be the first

I couldn't give the singlest f**k tbh. He's proven as a steady performer at this level and adds depth in numerous positions. If he tells a fan criticising him to f**k off then so be it, he'd hardly be the first

I know the incident you're referring to and honestly it has nothing to do with my opinion of him.

If he still has a bit of pace he may be of use to you, if he's lost it then he's a useless c**t with a toxic attitude that will do no good in your dressing room.

Wait and see when the chips are down how he reacts.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Wondering how I've ended up more ITK than him probably. Either that or hes my mate...

On a side note, the huge over reaction about Ricky Foster signing is tremendous. "why do we need another right back?!?! We need strikers!!! We have lots of right backs!!!"

PLAY THE YOOF!

TOMMY HATEZ YOOF!

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

emoji1.png ok

You realise foster was with us for 9 years and had 1 season at county.

Yes. But Aberdeen fans are hard to please and have ridiculously high expectations.

County fans are more grounded and appreciate an honest pro trying his best.

Yes. But Aberdeen fans are hard to please and have ridiculously high expectations.

County fans are more grounded and appreciate an honest pro trying his best.

I don't define people's opinions by the club they support but you carry on.

He was a core part of one of our worst periods as a club I've also had the displeasure of encountering him in Aberdeen city centre.

Also this idea that Aberdeen fans have ridiculously high expectations is pure myth. We are dour negative c***s why would we expect success?

He is here but after all the pish in the past I'm saying bugger all this time. Think foster is a good addition. Can play multiple positions and allows the kids like Comrie and Gordon to go on loan .

You should just ignore all the other folk. All us Saintees love you, and trust you, and really want to know this guys name.

23 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I don't define people's opinions by the club they support but you carry on.

He was a core part of one of our worst periods as a club I've also had the displeasure of encountering him in Aberdeen city centre.

Also this idea that Aberdeen fans have ridiculously high expectations is pure myth. We are dour negative c***s why would we expect success?

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1975jj.jpg

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

You realise foster was with us for 9 years and had 1 season at county.

9 years with the same club. He must have been awful. 

The last of those 9 years with you was 4 years ago. His 1 season with County was last season and he played for them on Saturday. I'd say that makes their fans opinion more relevant.

At the end of the day, Tommy deserves a bit of respect in regard to who he signs. From what I'm hearing, very good chance that Gilchrist, scobbie, cuptie and Keith Watson are relatively long term injury. While it would be great to see some of the youth team step up and play their part, Tommy sees them week in week out and I'm guessing still feels they are a bit raw for a prolonged run in the team so has opted to go get a guy with rakes of experience, very rarely injured and can play anywhere along the back line. The panic merchant fans berating him for not signing a striker, don't worry, that will happen also as in the past 10 days there has been 3 in on trial. Don't be shocked to see a raft of loans going out ( comrie, hunter, mccawl and probably Hurst also) which then frees up wages for the much requested striker.

I know the incident you're referring to and honestly it has nothing to do with my opinion of him.

If he still has a bit of pace he may be of use to you, if he's lost it then he's a useless c**t with a toxic attitude that will do no good in your dressing room.

Wait and see when the chips are down how he reacts.

A toxic attitude? The guy has a university degree, and I realise football fans and reporters aren't very good at dealing with players who are intelligent, but Foster is the last player I'd accuse of that.

I think you are trolling.