Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Paul Paton is wearing number 18.

That's all.

Edit: That is in fact Graham Cummins number. I'm an idiot.

Now that's all.

I noticed Cummins was wearing a different number in the training photos from Monday, although I'm never sure whether some players care what numbers they wear in training or not. Assume we'll get squad numbers before the Elgin game.

I noticed Cummins was wearing a different number in the training photos from Monday, although I'm never sure whether some players care what numbers they wear in training or not. Assume we'll get squad numbers before the Elgin game.

The 1884 Twitter just posted them, and Paton has indeed taken the 18 shirt with Cummins now wearing either 28/29, hard to tell. Alston wearing #4 (love that) Coulson #17 and Watson #22.

The 1884 Twitter just posted them, and Paton has indeed taken the 18 shirt with Cummins now wearing either 28/29, hard to tell. Alston wearing #4 (love that) Coulson #17 and Watson #22.

I think Cummins might be 29, he had that number at Rochdale, and Ally Gilchrist is currently 28.

A bit worried we haven't got another striker onboard, happy with the strength in depth elsewhere on the park.

If we get a couple of injuries in the striking dept and we could be struggling for goals next season.

A bit worried we haven't got another striker onboard, happy with the strength in depth elsewhere on the park.

If we get a couple of injuries in the striking dept and we could be struggling for goals next season.

We've only just punted Sutton to be fair. If we hadn't reached an agreement with him, we'd have been stuck with him and no chance of another striker. As it is, his payoff will have affected the budget left.

Dobbie was fat and good. He impressed whenever he was given a chance by that croak-voiced buffoon Owen Coyle. The Dobster has done well at a number of superior clubs, becoming slim in the process. In addition to this, he is more handsome than horse-faced Fran.

I would like to confirm my backing for this campaign.

Dobbie was fat and shit. Fran was skinny and good. No contest IMO.

Dobbie had the quickest feet I've seen,and was far better than Saints,but Coyle had issues with him.Fran was a good player,but not a team player,and Saints are better with team players,imo