Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

We have already shown our credentials regarding these superstars from top, top European Sides. Having knocked back the world class, ex Real Madrid legend Julien Faubert, I'm confident we'll only take this player if he can further our already steamrolling juggernaut.

Or it's a load of shite.

Hard working player capable of scoring vital and sometimes stunning goals, don't expect him to be a standout every week though, he sometimes disappears in games, and better playing in midfield rather than wide where we were playing him of late. But he's plenty experience and played 200 first team games for us. Good signing for you, writing was on the wall he would be away when we didn't go up, allied to the fact we brought in Craigen from Raith on a pca.

That's good news - I think he'll be brought in to play in the centre. We've got Wotherspoon, Thomson and we've already signed Coulson who all play wide right.

Very sorry to see Alston leave Falkirk but you guys have picked up a very good player. He has a good engine is a good pro but for me his best attribute is that he is a great finisher a day very cool in front of goals. He can score from range, free kicks or one on one with the keeper. Has scored crucial goals in big games for us thus season including a belter v rangers and a couple of great finishes v hibs. Generally worth about ten goals a season for us. Will be missed I wish him all the luck as he has been a complete pro and deserves his opportunity

Delighted we've got Alston if that's confirmed, potentially a great signing.

Callum Morris(no on) a possible if mad Brad heads off to new pastures?

A striker as well and that would be our dealings complete, close thread and re-convene back here in late July for the build up to our title march

possibly..

Delighted we've got Alston if that's confirmed, potentially a great signing.

Callum Morris(no on) a possible if mad Brad heads off to new pastures?

A striker as well and that would be our dealings complete, close thread and re-convene back here in late July for the build up to our title march

possibly..

I'm not sure we're going to see any defenders or strikers. We've got 7 senior defenders signed up, with one of Gordon or Gilchrist being the emergency back up. We look short of a b*****d (to para-phrase Radford/Brian Clough) but, unless we can trick some poor unsuspecting sucker into taking McKay off our hands, I think that'll be us for defenders.

Tommy has said he might run with 3 strikers, or 4 if we can't get shot of Sutton. Doesn't seem that he wants anything but midfielders in this window.

Tommy said he wanted '3 or 4' signings before today, so I'd imagine we've got 2 or 3 more to go. Paton and Dow types seem like what he's looking for, and maybe another central defender if he's got money left over?

Seems inevitable Patons going to sign, that leaves one or two. Assume he wants a striker/winger type player, and then possibly another defender if/when McKay goes.

Imagine Paton will sign and then we'll slow things down until we can punt McKay and Sutton.

We'll sign a striker. Tommy says a lot of things, many of which aren't entirely truthful. He's such a tease.

Imagine the #scenes if he announces a surprise press conference and a long haired mumbler appears from behind a curtain. One can only live in hope  :wub:

Imagine the #scenes if he announces a surprise press conference and a long haired mumbler appears from behind a curtain. One can only live in hope :wub:

I can confirm TWs not been in talks with me

You're not a mumber. You're a hyperbolic seether.

Wait until you actually speak to me, then youll understand (ironically)