Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

How many barren years did St Johnstone have prior to their only cup win?

Thank you.

We're a village pub team m8. Not a behemoth like Dundee Football Club Club. We only dream of forming a partnership such as the Deeagles.

Afraid not. Some of the comments about why its been signed are tremendous though

because it wrong the players should not go out to do there job and be attacked and starting a riot is wrong and breaking the goals

Alan Weir, Motherwell, United Kingdom

I'm Alan Weir's right. Edited by YassinMoutaouakil

Dundee FC have a bigger club thread than St Johnstone.

Thank you

You had to win something, was feeling really sorry for you boys, so was Radders that's obviously why he deleted the old thread.

Well done Dees, congratulations on seeing your team win something meaningful.

You had to win something, was feeling really sorry for you boys, so was Radders that's obviously why he deleted the old thread.

Well done Dees, congratulations on seeing your team win something meaningful.

Thank you

Mark Connolly, Craig Slater and Rory McKenzie all being punted by Killie. I'd be chuffed with all three tbh, although Slaters seemingly off to Aberdeen.

Is Connolly not a permanent crock now?

Is he? I've no idea, always been impressed when i seen him play for Killie. If he's a crock then hes a no-go, we've too many as it is.

Is he? I've no idea, always been impressed when i seen him play for Killie. If he's a crock then hes a no-go, we've too many as it is.

I seem to remember him getting injured early in the season and never really coming back.

I could be wrong but tbh I never am.

Thank you

Michael Doyle any good? Signed for us.

We don't know. :( He played about 10 minutes in total. Would have liked to see more of him. He seems to possess an impressive amount of pace, but that's all I could say about him. Alloa fans will know a lot more about him. By all accounts, their reports suggest that he's a very good performer at Championship level.

He is also the nicest person in the world. He will be absolutely delighted with this move. I wish him only good things.

He played 10 minutes of football for us, and I think 6 of those were out of position.

Panic signing after Mackay got injured. Tbh, I don't think we needed him. Hope he does well at Morton as he seems like a quality geezer.