Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

56 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

*APPARENTLY* they were posted yesterday. The parking Permits were sent first class so I imagine the season tickets will be likewise. 

In the same position as you though, awaiting mine. 

My ticket came in today

Edited by Bankfoot Saints

If we sign May and Macca, and announce both deals at the same time, itll be the greatest tweet in St Johnstones history.

3 minutes ago, Radford said:

Do you think if May does sign, Saints TV will just use video 318, or will they record a new one? 

I've tried a number of times to acces interview 318 but unfortunately I can't work out how to do it. If anyone is savvy on the dark web then this is your time to shine.

9 minutes ago, Radford said:

Do you think if May does sign, Saints TV will just use video 318, or will they record a new one? 

5 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I've tried a number of times to acces interview 318 but unfortunately I can't work out how to do it. If anyone is savvy on the dark web then this is your time to shine.

What's this?!

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

What's this?!

Every interview on saints tv has a number. Tommy Wright's post match interview vs Brechin is 319, his pre-match interview is 317. 318 is missing.

I'd guess that interview 318 is either Tommy's interview after May signed, or an interview with May himself on that fateful Tuesday evening.

3 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Every interview on saints tv has a number. Tommy Wright's post match interview vs Brechin is 319, his pre-match interview is 317. 318 is missing.

I'd guess that interview 318 is either Tommy's interview after May signed, or an interview with May himself on that fateful Tuesday evening.

Ah if its not on the site its impossible, if it was there but locked it wouldve been fine.

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

it just says 'error - vod not found' so that was my presumption too. Unless it's like youtube and you can make videos 'private'.

Got a link to that? I'm sure you can download Saints TV videos so theres a really slim chance it could be found if they've not deleted it properly.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Got a link to that? I'm sure you can download Saints TV videos so theres a really slim chance it could be found if they've not deleted it properly.

Just click on any video then change the last three numbers to 318.

https://tv.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/tv/video/vod/318

Edited by Radford