Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

Wonder if Hibs will manage to open more than 2 turnstiles this time?

And not have six stewards threaten me for telling them that my Hovis bread wrapper, believe it or not, had a sandwich in it. Disgusting way to be treated.

3 hours ago, Steve McQueen said:

Would rather be at 3 on a Saturday.

Not sure if it's to see if youd get a bigger crowd? Lower price would make that incomparable?

So would I but there is a sky game now on at Tynecastle v Celtic that Saturday, so it would be moved to the Sunday anyway. This is, like our friday match at pittodrie, a bit of an experiment to see what happens for different days / pricing etc.

I think the reason St J have been chosen again is that you have stood out as having excellent family pricing for away fans.

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

Wonder if Hibs will manage to open more than 2 turnstiles this time?

1 hour ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

And have the automated turnstiles working. 

6 minutes ago, andrewh said:

And not have six stewards threaten me for telling them that my Hovis bread wrapper, believe it or not, had a sandwich in it. Disgusting way to be treated.

Fucking hell lads........................😬

53 minutes ago, andrewh said:

Andrew this is wrong on so many levels.

Last time I saw someone with a bread bag at the football it had glue in it.

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

So would I but there is a sky game now on at Tynecastle v Celtic that Saturday, so it would be moved to the Sunday anyway. This is, like our friday match at pittodrie, a bit of an experiment to see what happens for different days / pricing etc.

I think the reason St J have been chosen again is that you have stood out as having excellent family pricing for away fans.

Fucking hell lads........................😬

You didn't have to stand outside queuing for over an hour and miss 20 mins of the game I presume?

(In hindsight it wasn't worth getting in to watch)

1 hour ago, andrewh said:

Wait until you end up paying £3.85 for a steak pie. 

The big Mark Labett-looking steward was near tears. Wouldn’t want it to be every week, but I always enjoyed being involved in the Friday night BT games, so not against this sort of thing making a return.  Fair play to Hibs for the pricing structure too

Edited by PSJ.84

9 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

The big Mark Labett-looking steward was near tears. Wouldn’t want it to be every week, but I always enjoyed being involved in the Friday night BT games, so not against this sort of thing making a return.  Fair play to Hibs for the pricing structure too

He was honest and tried keeping everyone aware of what the problem was though and how he tried to get the doors opened but the match commander said no. 

We didn't miss much tbf

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe