Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

2 minutes ago, shibbydoo said:

This better be bullshit.

Cleary away for getting sent off, Eetu away for a fall out.

The club is being run like a primary school playground.

It’s not something I believe, but the boy who’s told me of the new signings has suggested one is because of Cleary wanting away. If it’s not bullshit I’ll be very surprised and very concerned. 

5 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Central defender so potentially does give some credence to Cleary wanting to leave. 

Wonder if its because Gordon is fucked and hes panic signed someone at short notice who can cover but we arent committed to play if Gordon recovers quicker than we expect?

The optics of it just now are dreadful though.

If he's decided Mahon isn't good enough after 4 games and no run of form and Cleary wants away, then you can once again add this to another long list of f**k ups that Davidson has overseen.

You've got Cleary (assuming he stays), Mahon, Gordon, Considine, McGowan, Brown all capable of playing centreback, there's zero reason for brining another one in whilst just ignoring the obvious and gaping holes in our squad. 

Mitchell and Matthews signings now confirmed by the club, both season long loans. 

Why Davidson is 1) still here and 2) still being allowed to further dwindle the McCann/Kerr money I’ll never know. Signings are bordering on John Connolly-Esque at this point. 

the 10-0-0 formation is coming along nicely 

Matthews 

Wright McGowan Mitchell Cleary Mahon Gordon Considine Booth Gallacher Montgomery

Sub: Brown (he can cover all over the back line) 

38 0-0 draws might keep us up. 

Edited by Kyle

10 minutes ago, Widge said:

You've got Cleary (assuming he stays), Mahon, Gordon, Considine, McGowan, Brown all capable of playing centreback

Now 7 CBs.

Remember when the manager claimed he was going to be more flexible with our shape this season and wasnt committing himself to playing a back 5?