Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

I don’t think any team has gone through as one of the best runners up on 8 points (if we even get that!), so only winning the group would see us through.

Annan 6 points ahead of us and 5 goals better off.  We would need Ayr to win at Annan and us to beat Elgin and Ayr, with one of those matches needing a 3 goal margin to go level.

Basically, we’re oot.

7 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I don’t think any team has gone through as one of the best runners up on 8 points (if we even get that!), so only winning the group would see us through.

Annan 6 points ahead of us and 5 goals better off.  We would need Ayr to win at Annan and us to beat Elgin and Ayr, with one of those matches needing a 3 goal margin to go level.

Basically, we’re oot.

7 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

3 teams have managed it since it started in 16/17, and 2 were in the same season.

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

I know you don’t like it, but TW is the way to go right now IMO. Give him a half decent budget and he’ll at least make us solid

Id rather not see him tarnish what he had, let him enjoy his retirement IMO.

Zero clue who we hire, and not convinced theyll even be a success, but the dice was needed rolled about 6 months ago.

Complete negligence from the club to let this continue, its not as if it wasnt obviously coming.

1 minute ago, QoS99 said:

I’m not sure if we were that good or you that bad! Should have been out of sight before your equaliser

Annan shouldve beaten us too, if that gives your answer.

The only reason we have 2pts is because neither you or them could finish a simple one on one chance.

1 minute ago, QoS99 said:

Sitting with Zander Clark’s parents in the bar, saying he’s knocked back both Aberdeen and Dundee United so he can move down south

This will sound sarcastic, but thanks for this feedback. Its good to hear hes not completely out of options and going South always felt like a chance he deserved. Im still hoping he gets a good move.