Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

15 minutes ago, Center half said:

Likewise for me with Cammy Ballantyne and agree a bit with RG statement above!

A work client of mine goes to a lot of the Montrose games and last year he was raving about Cammy this year he said he was bit Meh and he was a bit disappointed he did not kick on! 

Think he might be a bit Like Liam Caddis sort of peaked at a young age and then never kicked on!   

That would be a real shame if that’s how it pans out. I’m sure he was in league 1 TOTS this season though? 

was hoping we might get some comments from Montrose fans as they will have seen plenty to know whether he could step up

18 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

That would be a real shame if that’s how it pans out. I’m sure he was in league 1 TOTS this season though? 

was hoping we might get some comments from Montrose fans as they will have seen plenty to know whether he could step up

Yes be good to get some input from others from Montrose on Him! 

The longer he doesn't sign anywhere else the more hope we have, and you wonder if he'll value guaranteed first choice over money seeing as he turns 25 next season and has still never had a full season starting for one club?

I'm fairly sure he'll still be away though.

The longer he doesn't sign anywhere else the more hope we have, and you wonder if he'll value guaranteed first choice over money seeing as he turns 25 next season and has still never had a full season starting for one club?
I'm fairly sure he'll still be away though.

No news is good news and all that.

My fear is he'll hang around until the last hour of the window. Then bugger off leaving us scrambling around for some 3rd rate (if we're lucky) jobber to replace him. 

Season ticket renewed, do we get new cards or just use the existing ones?

I’m guessing new cards, last ones said 2021/22 on them I’m sure.

Season ticket renewed, do we get new cards or just use the existing ones?

14 minutes ago, mizfit said:

14 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Thanks to both of you.

21 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

At what point does the thread title need changed? 

When one of the trophies we won is rescinded. 

11 hours ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

At what point does the thread title need changed? 

When we're found to have paid any of our players using an illegal tax avoidance scheme - the same as happened to your old club.

Suppose we’re expecting to see a little movement when the players start to get back from their holidays in the next week or two. I’m cautiously optimistic about the 5/6 we might bring in, but I’m not optimistic that we’ll play any differently to last season, which would be awful. 

I’ll renew my season ticket cause I’m an absolute sucker and a glutton for punishment, but I can’t say I’m doing it with any great joy or willingness this season which might be the first time ever! 

Let’s hope there’s plenty of work going on in the background. Would’ve felt more relaxed if we’d a couple of signings early, didn’t have to be the main ones, just solid top flight players who would improve the first eleven, but not to be so far. 

Hopefully the Hendry rumours are true but it’s not what I was lead to believe a while back. Retaining him at least means there is a goal threat in the team and feels crucial to me.