Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

59 minutes ago, mizfit said:

You would’ve loved Zoo nightclub.
I once witnessed what could only be described as intense junkie shagging in the corner.

Yet another historical shift turned into flats.

Sunday night karaoke sessions in the wee bar surrounded by minks and lesbians was a particular favourite of mine.

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

You would’ve loved Zoo nightclub.
I once witnessed what could only be described as intense junkie shagging in the corner.

Yet another historical shift turned into flats.

I saw the Vengaboys live in Zoo one night. They also used to have foam parties which were horrific.

2 hours ago, weesainty said:

Any update on cifti injury yet

Nothing yet.

Twitter has Vertainen linked with Linfield again, and Chris Kane "out for the foreseeable future".

It was in its prime as Curly Lloyds but they blew it when they enclosed the balcony at the top meaning you could no longer pour your £1 vodka and coke down on to the people on the dance floor below.

Edited by Jamie_Beatson

It was in its prime as Curly Lloyds but they blew it when they enclosed the balcony at the top meaning you could no longer pour your £1 vodka and coke down on to the people on the dance floor below.

Bliss/Envy had the upstairs bit with a lap dance pole. Used to see many people try and act sexy only to end up grinding a pole deviantly.

Given the shocking manner in which Vertainen has been treated so far I think it's really poor of the club to have, seemingly, removed him from the squad without any kind of announcement. If he just has another number then fine but I think not sayjng anything about it is poor for both him and the fans. 

As the selling/loaning out club there is no reason to keep anything under wraps, if that's what's happening but hasn't yet Completed 

11 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

I think we're at the point where the only thing that matters is Dundee not winning TBH.

This is where I am. We clearly aren't catching anyone above us so 11th and having some form of confidence/momentum heading into the play offs will be key.

Our prospects don't look good at all. We went on a run of 8 defeats, which is why we are where we are. As others have said, we probably need another team to go on that sort of a spiral to undo the damage. That obviously looks unlikely as St Mirren, County and Livingston are all decent sides and the bigger teams just above them will always pick wins with some of the individuals they have. 

I'm very much a points target type but think we almost MUST win on Wednesday.