Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

10 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Imagine going from nightclubs in Vancouver surrounded by culture, to watching a bird from Hunters dae the splits for a vodka coke.

Vancouver’s a shitehole, full of junkies, and Perth’s the place to be. Not my words, Theo’s.

Anyone else had a look at the official 1st team squad on the club website today?

Other than the horrendous photoshop work, we have 2 number 17s. I know we signed a lot of players and have a massive squad but I doubt we've run out of numbers. 

That kit man will be putting in the hours, Vertainen is a lot of letters to try to take off. At least Bair is nice and short. 

You'd have to assume there'll be some announcement over Vertainen leaving on loan pretty soon. 

I'm not sure if a player can actually change number mid-season?

3 minutes ago, THE FAT MAN said:

2 no 16 as well 

Tbf that's just because they've not removed Muller.

Vertainens number has been taken while he's still at the club.

Just now, Valentino Bolognese said:

Player has to have left the club for another to use the number, no?

I've honestly no clue but that would make sense.

Efe Ambrose took Jordan Northcott's number 25 when he signed and Northcott moved up a couple. 

Hence why sites like Soccerbase have Northcott playing centre back against Hibs. I'm sure even the BBC graphic on Sportscene had that.

7 minutes ago, Radford said:

Efe Ambrose took Jordan Northcott's number 25 when he signed and Northcott moved up a couple. 

Hence why sites like Soccerbase have Northcott playing centre back against Hibs. I'm sure even the BBC graphic on Sportscene had that.

That explains why WyScout has that too, was a frustrating 5 minutes trying to work it out when going back over CB figures game by game 😂

Wid. 

You would’ve loved Zoo nightclub.
I once witnessed what could only be described as intense junkie shagging in the corner.

Yet another historical shift turned into flats.