Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

12 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I sincerely hope the Griffiths rumours are a lot of shite and agent talk.

I suspect the fact that our head of recruitment has already quashed these rumours on twitter would suggest it is simply agent talk. 

Perhaps it may have been something the club might’ve considered until the Goodwillie saga in recent days.

I suspect the fact that our head of recruitment has already quashed these rumours on twitter would suggest it is simply agent talk. 

Perhaps it may have been something the club might’ve considered until the Goodwillie saga in recent days.

Before he signed his Celtic deal in the summer and all the Shite came out I’d have considered it a possibility. Now though it’s just a non-starter.

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

Before he signed his Celtic deal in the summer and all the Shite came out I’d have considered it a possibility. Now though it’s just a non-starter.

It would've been a non starter for Saints then too, would've been well out of our reach. The fact he couldn't be arsed to get fit with a club he has a decent connection with, who his mate is the manager of and his son supports and plays for ayouth side at tells it's own story. The boy's a no righter and will be scaffolding in a couple of years time.

1 hour ago, DavidSJFC01 said:

Aside from all the off field stuff and kicking the pyro earlier this season, nothing from his on field performances this season would make me want to sign him.