Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 minute ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Nothing about him being disruptive,just unable to follow instructions and tactics from management team

Yeah m8, thats why when 1-0 down to Brechin in extra time of a cup tie the manager still shuns him to instead bring on Liam Craig and continue to play May as a lone striker. Thats also the reason he publicly destroyed the confidence of a 22yo player after a minor error that didn't even directly lead to us conceding a goal.

Definitely nothing else behind it.

Absolutely not.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah m8, thats why when 1-0 down to Brechin in extra time of a cup tie the manager still shuns him to instead bring on Liam Craig and continue to play May as a lone striker. Thats also the reason he publicly destroyed the confidence of a 22yo player after a minor error that didn't even directly lead to us conceding a goal.

Definitely nothing else behind it.

Absolutely not.

Get the opposition correct I’d maybe debate you 

Just now, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Get the opposition correct I’d maybe debate you 

You won't "debate" me at all because you never do, you generally just insult me whenever we even reply to each other so its pretty pointless.

Vertainen will never play for us again while Davidson is manager, despite this "he fights with MacLean" chat being bollocks, and thats not because hes "tactically naive". I've no idea how anyone can genuinely buy that line as being the reason for him being treated the way he was after Ibrox and being completely frozen out either side of an injury crisis.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You won't "debate" me at all because you never do, you generally just insult me whenever we even reply to each other so its pretty pointless.

Vertainen will never play for us again while Davidson is manager, despite this "he fights with MacLean" chat being bollocks, and thats not because hes "tactically naive". I've no idea how anyone can genuinely buy that line as being the reason for him being treated the way he was after Ibrox and being completely frozen out either side of an injury crisis.

My Info comes from a club employee, where does yours come from? 

Nothing about him being disruptive,just unable to follow instructions and tactics from management team

I like him even more now knowing that he wasn’t following the instructions and tactics that have almost certainly resulted in us getting relegated. #istandwithE2

3 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Like I’m going to drop Callum even deeper in you haters eyes 

I thought as much tbh.

If Davidson gives up on a 22yo player after a couple of months purely over something that's coachable then that's a horrendous look for him, especially when coaching players individually is the one thing I think he genuinely excels at.

29 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Nothing about him being disruptive,just unable to follow instructions and tactics from management team, nobody I’m aware of hates him, but it’s not like you to overreact. Not sure why you’re caring, you’ve got us down already 

It was the management instructions for Ando to turn his back IMO.

7 minutes ago, Radford said:

I especially like the manager's instruction to Stevie May to only ever run behind CBs in the hope they miss the ball when we launch it forward. Great tictacs.

Can’t give the ball way if you actively try and avoid it. 

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

19 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Presumably Jamie McCart is following instructions when he endlessly plays that diagonal ball to the right wing to literally no effect. Good that he follows them though.

Rooney was our only out ball  all season, tactics obeyed obviously just like Zanders  every kick goes there too

Harsh as it is, clearly E2 didn't show enough in games or in training. Not much game time, so harsh there, but could be that it was repeatedly told what to do before in training before going on pitch and does totally opposite. Now, CD may be saying the wrong thing, but he is the boss and players need to follow his instructions. Obviously others dont either as we keep losing the ball leading to goals, but possibly they listen more off the pitch.

Managers will always have players the really like that we cannot understand and players they don't, that we don't understand.

Anyway, signings seem to be right kind of signings. Loan player seems more of a fringe first teamer at Cardiff as opposed to youth player unlikely to make breakthrough.

The harsh thing for all the new signings (including E2) is that we cannot really wait for folk to bed in and 'get up to speed'. We need immediate impacts.