Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 minute ago, Radford said:

I'm in the minority here but I'd ditch Ambrose and not bring in another CB unless it's a permanent replacement for McCart. 

I think Cleary, Gordon and McCart (or new) supplemented by Rooney, Brown and even Booth is fine until the summer. 

If we are are just going to bring in another loan then surely you'd have been as well keeping one of the lads that knew the system.

Stuart Findlay still hasn't signed anywhere saw also big Jack Elliott also left Phillidelphia 

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Both Elliot and Findlay are earning over £250k a year in America. They're not close to being realistic for Saints.

Pretty sure both there contracts ended in 31st December 2021

And Findlay is absolutely desperate to come home doesn't matter what they used to earn

It's about there next move now and getting a new opertunity somewhere else

Doubled checked there signed to Dec 31st 2022

Edited by General dissaray

Just now, General dissaray said:

End of 2022, not 2021, for both.

They'd have to cut their wages by around 4/5 for us to get them, and ignore offers from Aberdeen/Hibs/Hearts who'd be offering 2/3 times what we do.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

They'd have to cut their wages by around 4/5 for us to get them, and ignore offers from Aberdeen/Hibs/Hearts who'd be offering 2/3 times what we do.

Why would they come to us or the embra cheeks if we offer two thirds? Makes no sense. 

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yes I already corrected myself,yes read Hearts and Hibs want Findlay and PNE but could be a lot of rubbish to sell papers 

5 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Why would they come to us or the embra cheeks if we offer two thirds? Makes no sense. 

Meant you'd be offering 2 or 3 times what we could offer.

25 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

And Findlay is absolutely desperate to come home doesn't matter what they used to earn

It's about there next move now and getting a new opertunity somewhere else

Doubled checked there signed to Dec 31st 2022

:lol:

What a fucking fail from start to finish.

Guys there’s a Welsh international who’s contract is coming to an end in the summer, he’s in Spain and wants to return to Britain.

His name is Gareth Bale, would be no issue getting him a contract as there is plenty of golf clubs for him.

4 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Guys there’s a Welsh international who’s contract is coming to an end in the summer, he’s in Spain and wants to return to Britain.

His name is Gareth Bale, would be no issue getting him a contract as there is plenty of golf clubs for him.

Any YouTube highlights?