Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

Zak Rudden a potential target 

After the Crawford news I'm back at the stage of expecting us to reject Rudden to sign some shite 35yo striker who played for Derby a decade ago.

1 minute ago, mizfit said:

*looks out pitchfork*

When the news break look to the skies, as you'll be seeing my head fly past the moon.

1 minute ago, The Saintee said:

Horrendous business. Yet another disappointing decision from CD.

Its woeful. Literally no justification for handing him a permanent deal. 

26 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Bolton manager in the media saying he expects Crawford to sign a permanent deal with us...

How the hell is anyone going to spin this to the saints fans as a good signing? We've seen what he can do and probably more telling, what sort of lazy player he is and you would be struggling to find any saints fans with anything positive to say about him. Would be delighted if he proves us all wrong,but just do not see it.

17 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

How the hell is anyone going to spin this to the saints fans as a good signing? 

They won't. Callum Davidson will just blame others when it continues to be shite and claim he had no alternatives.

19 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

How the hell is anyone going to spin this to the saints fans as a good signing? 

It can't be: suspect it will probably be announced at the tail end of a decent signing. In other words, hidden as much as possible.

37 minutes ago, Mr Heliums said:

It can't be: suspect it will probably be announced at the tail end of a decent signing. In other words, hidden as much as possible.

Have we actually announced to Irish guys one? I know we have said he is training.... it'll be tagged on the end of that one, which I suspect may not be able to be announced until the new year. 

38 minutes ago, DavidSJFC01 said:

Then Eric Nicholson will jump on the bandwagon and give Callum his support. Repeat over and over again for as long as needed.

"Callum done the best he could, but others needed to step up and didnt" type headlines, after Davidson gets handed a list of Crawford alternatives and still picks him out as the one he wants.

Just now, craigkillie said:

Rudden would be a good signing I think, I'm definitely expecting him to be playing at this level next season.

So you don't think we'll get him?

St Johnstone are delighted to announce the triple signing of Daniel Cleary, Jamie Walker and Zak Rudden.

insert 6 paragraphs, 2 on each player

Ali Crawford has also signed a permanent deal.

St Johnstone are delighted to announce the triple signing of Daniel Cleary, Jamie Walker and Zak Rudden.
insert 6 paragraphs, 2 on each player
Ali Crawford has also signed a permanent deal.

I would’ve been delighted with Crawford signing permanently in his first few weeks. Since then he’s been shiter and shiter. 500 fans on Boxing Day practically cheered his substitution.

I reckon he’s been signed for months and he’s just stopped performing knowing he’d got his deal regardless.

I did speak to a player earlier in the year who played against Rudden and apparently they were scared of his pace..... but Partick spent the whole game pumping long balls at him and it meant he was easy to manage through the game as a result

So I'm guessing we've got a great chance of wasting him with that tactic if he does come