Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

3 minutes ago, DavidSJFC01 said:

Cleary has been a target for months, before we were in such a mess and the chairman spoke about backing the manager in this window.

If our other signings are Wighton, Crawford and Hasseilbank… are you happy?

They won't be.

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

Zander to Rangers to Fund a move for Cummings is the latest I’m hearing emoji23.png

I know this is clearly patter, but I'd imagine we'd be very difficult to deal with in January as far as letting Cummings go to a Premier team we're in a relegation battle in unless you were throwing absolutely stupid money at us. We'd rather let him train with the youth or join Dunfermline on loan. Have at it with a PCA though.

I know this is clearly patter, but I'd imagine we'd be very difficult to deal with in January as far as letting Cummings go to a Premier team we're in a relegation battle in unless you were throwing absolutely stupid money at us. We'd rather let him train with the youth or join Dunfermline on loan. Have at it with a PCA though.

One thing I’ve learnt from Facebook groups is the absolute mentalists who will believe anything they’ve been telt.

I’m trying to think of a player that would cause the group to melt down but I can’t really think of one.

6 minutes ago, mizfit said:

One thing I’ve learnt from Facebook groups is the absolute mentalists who will believe anything they’ve been telt.

I’m trying to think of a player that would cause the group to melt down but I can’t really think of one.

A Ross Callachan rumour would send them into sheer delirium. 

2 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

In all fairness, Nigel Hasselbaink is the second best footballer (after Stephen Dobbie) I’ve ever witnessed in a St Johnstone shirt. I think he could keep us up single-handedly and there’s no real need to look for anyone else.

You’ve forgotten about Donovan Deekman and Romain Habran again, haven’t you? 

4 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Cregg's goal is a genuinely sensational bit of football.

I'll forever maintain that season was one of the best to watch Saints in. Most of the time it just seemed complete carnage.

Highlights of a 2-2 v County now, starting with Vine, Tade, Abeid and MacLean all on the park 😂 Whole team btw

Mannus

Mackay - Anderson - Wright - Scobbie

Millar - Davidson

Tade - Abeid - Vine

MacLean

Don't realise what you've got until its gone.

Edited by RandomGuy.

I'll forever maintain that season was one of the best to watch Saints in. Most of the time it just seemed complete carnage.
Highlights of a 2-2 v County now, starting with Vine, Tade, Abeid and MacLean all on the park [emoji23] Whole team btw

Mannus

Mackay - Anderson - Wright - Scobbie

Millar - Davidson

Tade - Abeid - Vine

MacLean

Don't realise what you've got until its gone.

Didn’t we lose something mad like 6 in a row at the start before beating Celtic? Seen to have memories of a really poor start.

2 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Didn’t we lose something mad like 6 in a row at the start before beating Celtic? Seen to have memories of a really poor start.

I think we had a few horrendous runs under Lomas tbh, can't really remember what the issue was but I think we were just really, really, open a lot of the time.

It was fun as f**k though, a crying shame we never saw pre loss of knees May properly in that Lomas side. Hasselbaink, Tade, Vine, Abeid, MacLean and May, and the mad b*****d probably would've started at least four of them at a time at least once 😂

1 hour ago, DavidSJFC01 said:

Cleary has been a target for months, before we were in such a mess and the chairman spoke about backing the manager in this window.

If our other signings are Wighton, Crawford and Hasseilbank… are you happy?

In all seriousness, I’m just as anxious as you are about the window coming up. Mind the window doesn’t open for a couple more days yet. 

For once I’m confident the club have things in hand. The one concern is the lack of names being linked in the press but that’s probably a good thing.