Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

14 minutes ago, mizfit said:

IMG_9528.jpg

Would be fascinating to know the cost to Rangers each season for replacing broken seats after away games? Club must know who sat in what seat. I'd I was rangers, I'd be asking individual fans to pay for the seat their name is against. 

Hopefully Saints charge them for full seat replacement and we frankenstein the broken ones for the mismatches in the front row.

Would be fascinating to know the cost to Rangers each season for replacing broken seats after away games? Club must know who sat in what seat. I'd I was rangers, I'd be asking individual fans to pay for the seat their name is against. 
Hopefully Saints charge them for full seat replacement and we frankenstein the broken ones for the mismatches in the front row.

The simplest thing for all clubs to do just now is ban Rangers/Celtic fans from their grounds. Especially if they’re using this read seating shite to avoid away allocations.

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

IMG_9528.jpg

We all know which group was in that section on Saturday.

Will the club follow the same policy as they did after the Galatasaray game?

Then the Union Bears can stand with the banned to their hearts content.

The reaction from Twitter based rangers fans pretty much shows why we’ll never be rid of this kind of crap. Apparently posting a picture suggesting that your stadium having seats wrecked and being plastered in sectarian nonsense means you are “crying” and that it’s a reaction to losing rather than seeing your ground being vandalised.

Plenty on there that “stand with the banned” and basically think that kind of nonsense is not just OK but to be encouraged.

11 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

The reaction from Twitter based rangers fans pretty much shows why we’ll never be rid of this kind of crap. Apparently posting a picture suggesting that your stadium having seats wrecked and being plastered in sectarian nonsense means you are “crying” and that it’s a reaction to losing rather than seeing your ground being vandalised.

Plenty on there that “stand with the banned” and basically think that kind of nonsense is not just OK but to be encouraged.

And the problem is the authorities continue to turn a blind eye.

Surely the club know who bought what ticket, so just bill them directly. Sectarian stickers, contact police Scotland. 

1 hour ago, Theyellowbox said:

And the problem is the authorities continue to turn a blind eye.

Surely the club know who bought what ticket, so just bill them directly. Sectarian stickers, contact police Scotland. 

I can't remember the exact details of the reply when this sort of thing was questioned at the season ticket holders forum before lockdown 

But roughly speaking it was that the Club would never make to much of a fuss when any of the OF damage seats etc

The bill would be sent to them and nothing much else because the OF could make life difficult for Saints and we wouldn't see the likes of  O'Halloran or  Middleton type loans and that type of stuff.