Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

34 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

Think we'll be lucky to keep McCann past the end of a month. Absolute class act.

This. Absolutely unbelievable performance, a massive stand out. His engine, his touch, his reading of the game was miles above anyone else in blue. If we have him after the end of the transfer window it will be a minor miracle.

On that point, it’s worth noting that Rooney was properly honking last week and looked like a fish out of water. But when Van Aanholt got that booking and lost his head, Rooney should have been on the park and in his face straight away. 
That aside, if we sell Ali McCann for anything less than £5 million I will be very disappointed. That boy can play at a higher level easily and is worth more than a lot of exports from this league over the last few years. Works so hard and has the talent to back it up

I’m very proud of my wee club and all the fans who made tonight fantastic. A great night, despite the sore throat and ultimate disappointment