Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:

Hello people, my old man is feeling under the weather today and has unfortunately pulled out as he doesn't think he'll be able to hack it at his age, so I'm offering a concession ticket for the Ormond Stand if anybody is interested.

Alternatively, if anyone with a single East Stand ticket would like to give me that in exchange for one adult AND one concession ticket for the Ormond Stand, I'd also accept that offer if you sent me the £15 difference.

Either scenario is fine with me.

9 minutes ago, Sconesaint said:

Noticed online sales are now closed. Sold out? Or was it only open for so long?

on a side note, the Finnish lad, is he now training with us? 

Doubt it. Without a work permit he won't be able to train. Unless that's sorted now of course. 

He was out running about the training area on his own last Sunday before the game and was in the stand though. 

10 minutes ago, Sh*teAndMuck said:

Somebody on the banter page says they phoned and were told there are no tickets left so it’s a sell out!

COYS

Can't see the 500 being sold in an hour? As they've sold like 40 between those tweets.

Unless they've just given up 🤣

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

Even if there’s 500 tickets left, is it still technically classed as a sell out or something strange like that? Seen it on twitter, just wondering if that’s pish… 

Edited by PSJ.84

2 minutes ago, parxyz said:
25 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:
Can't see the 500 being sold in an hour? As they've sold like 40 between those tweets.
Unless they've just given up emoji1787.png

Anyone know the rough capacity of each of the stands?

1900 in North and Ormond.

3600 in East and just about the same in Main 

14 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Jimmy really has taken his banning from here badly. I used to think he was mildly amusing, the boy is just a complete melt nowadays. 

He always tags Police Scotland in his tweets as well. Hopefully one day he'll get arrested for wasting police time and get the electric chair. 

20 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Jimmy really has taken his banning from here badly. I used to think he was mildly amusing, the boy is just a complete melt nowadays. 

What team does he (pretend to) support? Obviously if celtic were doing it you'd get rangers fans whining on twitter, but not sure who does that for us. Surely even the Dundee boys find it funny even if a little silly

4 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

What team does he (pretend to) support? Obviously if celtic were doing it you'd get rangers fans whining on twitter, but not sure who does that for us. Surely even the Dundee boys find it funny even if a little silly

Dunfermline.