Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Anyone listen to Steve Brown on Radio Scotland earlier? Said the club have applied for the full house and sees no reason we shouldn’t get one considering Celtic and Rangers have been given them. Said the decision lies with the council now - and we need a decision soon. The way he said it was almost like he was punting the ball in their court. Please do the right thing P&K Council.

1 hour ago, perthsaint1977 said:
1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:
I'd rather pack out McDiarmid. This'll get mocked by other fans but it's a genuine cauldron when it's packed and the fans are up for it.
If we could get 8k+ in, under the floodlights, it could be unbelievable. Their away form seems poor so anything is possible. 

Any stats on their away record?

1 win in 23. Not kidding. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

Fair play to Rangers here. Another Scottish Premiership club (wouldn't be for me to say who) were prepared to blow Saints out the water with a loan fee for Middleton but they have relented to let the player come and play where he wants. 

He was apparently dreading being pushed into moving to this other club. 

Fair play to Rangers here. Another Scottish Premiership club (wouldn't be for me to say who) were prepared to blow Saints out the water with a loan fee for Middleton but they have relented to let the player come and play where he wants. 
Probably saw their cashflow forecasts and management team. Cant blame them.

4 minutes ago, Radford said:

If true it is some solid long-term thinking. Sure they could maybe save soemthing like £1-2k a month if someone pays more of his wage and maybe get a five-figure loan fee, but if he has a horrible season then his valuation crashes and he won't develop.

At Saints he might get some serious European experience, he'll be joining a manager who trusts him and players he knows

no-brainer

2 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

If true it is some solid long-term thinking. Sure they could maybe save soemthing like £1-2k a month if someone pays more of his wage and maybe get a five-figure loan fee, but if he has a horrible season then his valuation crashes and he won't develop.

At Saints he might get some serious European experience, he'll be joining a manager who trusts him and players he knows

no-brainer

Think it's the case that even if he rocks up tomorrow we can't name him on the squad for the home leg?

Outstanding result tonight! I've said it before, and will say it again, what a time to be a Saintee!!!

Quietly confident that this will soon be re-named the "Double Winning and European Giant Slaying St Johnstone FC Thread"