Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

12 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

In theory what punishments could actually be dished out if breaches are found? Surely points deductions are out of the government's control, but shortening loan terms and removing favourable interest rates must be on the table?

It's a very fair question. My sources only said that punishment for any clubs found to have misappropriated funds would be severe. 

23 minutes ago, Radford said:

It's a very fair question. My sources only said that punishment for any clubs found to have misappropriated funds would be severe. 

They just signed Scott Tanser. Haven’t they suffered enough? :( 

17 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Ben Finnan , just signed for us , any info 

Only seen him once, can vaguely remember him being decent with the ball but that’s about as much as I can give

Not that that’s much to go off, of course

Edited by PSJ.84

15 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

I get its so unlikely as to not be worth considering, but is getting beat by randers guaranteed conference group or is it end of the road

And anyone know if galatasary match is on global nonUK stjtv feed? 

Yes.

Yes, turkish sports channel.

STJTV is up there with STJFC, please stop.

13 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

So is it on the St Johnstone televisual online channel for non UK subscribers or is it on Turkish? 

It's definitely on Turkish tv and just about every streaming site going. I'd wait for the announcement by Saints about SaintsTV. It's probably going to be on a British TV channel as well. You'll get to see it, don't worry.

25 minutes ago, Templar said:

Celtic's Europa League match against FK Jablonec on Thursday will be shown live on Sportscene. does that rule BBC out

Doesn't rule it out because they could easily show them back to back. 

Problem is the 14 viewers they have for 'the nine' and decade-old repeats of Still Game would be unhappy.