Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

2 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

Interesting news ahead of Thursday,  story saying Gala have asked Falcao and Feghouli to find new clubs

Falcao and Kane are too similar a player, so I dont think we need to be signing a squad player, just stick with what we have... 😉

image.png.0c31150bf756e374081d244eae149834.png

Just as likely to win the Europa League as the Premiership apparently. 

They don't seem to offer the multiple, but those odds add up to 110,942,442/1.

Worth a fiver I guess

2 minutes ago, double deluxe said:

Can still apply for a full house. 

Pigs can also fly. 

This is the same council restricting Saturday (IMO) overly heavily. Can't see them having a change of heart and become keen to allow crowds within the space of a few days. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

17 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Pigs can also fly. 

This is the same council restricting Saturday (IMO) overly heavily. Can't see them having a change of heart and become keen to allow crowds within the space of a few days. 

5,000 the new baseline though, so I'd imagine the council would allow more based on the significance of the game & especially as we move beyond level 0 after the Motherwell game. 

Edited by Mr Heliums

12 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

How many would we expect for this if there were no restrictions? 8000? Guess I'll now have to wait a bit longer to book my train tickets.

Wasn't spartak trnava a complete sell out? I booked padded seats in the mainstand and arrived with all the tardiness of a main stand w****r to find the lower stand completely full, told to f**k off by the guy in my seat and stewards just shrugged. Didn't help club told folk there was no reserved seating despite issuing seated tickets. Ended up in empty sponsor seats watching game with the wife of a future saints manager. Shame the game wasn't much fun