Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

The barcode number doesn’t matter, I put mines in on both names as my dads original one had the last 4 numbers missing and he isn’t at home to check his new one. Annoyingly was a bit slow on the uptake and have ended up behind the goals again, but it’ll be good to get back again to a competitive game so no complaints from me. 

11 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I presume it’ll be Tuesday before we hear anything about the Europa league game?

Is that the day Sturgeon announces what we’re allowed to do? You’d hope that the club already have a plan in place for all scenarios possible. You’d think that once again season ticket holders get first crack at tickets since we get the first European game free. 

15 minutes ago, Widge said:

The barcode number doesn’t matter, I put mines in on both names as my dads original one had the last 4 numbers missing and he isn’t at home to check his new one. Annoyingly was a bit slow on the uptake and have ended up behind the goals again, but it’ll be good to get back again to a competitive game so no complaints from me. 

So you don't need multiple barcodes for more than one ticket? That would be handy for me - season ticket hasn't arrived yet.

Just now, Mr Heliums said:

So you don't need multiple barcodes for more than one ticket? That would be handy for me - season ticket hasn't arrived yet.

I certainly didn’t. I used the same barcode and the tickets were sent out within 10 mins. 

25 minutes ago, Widge said:

You’d think that once again season ticket holders get first crack at tickets since we get the first European game free. 

BBC are/were reporting it'll just be fans who renewed their season tickets last season who'll get the Euro game free.

Never double checked it or anything as I'm not fussed either way, but first time I'd seen any mention of it.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

BBC are/were reporting it'll just be fans who renewed their season tickets last season who'll get the Euro game free.

Never double checked it or anything as I'm not fussed either way, but first time I'd seen any mention of it.

Think that’s correct, will have a check through emails see if there’s anything on that 

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Ohh maybe that was what it was, I didn’t think to check since i just kept mines again and basically auto renewed for the last 15 years! 

You’d think with the increased attendances being allowed into the Glasgow games and the fact that rates are dropping drastically this week, by next week we could be in a position to have 4/5k in the stadium comfortably which would mean every season ticket holder plus those who want a ticket could get entry. 

Hell I’m looking forward to maybe actually returning to my season ticket seat!!

I’m quite happy to waive my free ticket for Europe to be honest but then I’m in a position to take that hit. 

Hope the club are able to have some kind of general sale, would be a shame to miss out on what will be a big money spinner 

One thing I’ve missed with no European games is the Glaswegian tat sharers showing up and punting the horrendous quality scarves and flags on the Crieff road.

4 minutes ago, mizfit said:

One thing I’ve missed with no European games is the Glaswegian tat sharers showing up and punting the horrendous quality scarves and flags on the Crieff road.

I still haven’t got my Scottish cup final scarf that I ordered months ago, maybe they’ll have some I could get. 😂

Yeah hopefully the club will milk this opportunity with scarfs, programmes etc and a decent ppv link online. Imagine the demand from Turkey. As a guide… Galatasaray have around the same Twitter followers as Rangers and PSG 

I picked up the make it a double one on Saturday and was very impressed with the quality. Can finally retire my 20 year old one I got at Roddy Grants testimonial [emoji23].