Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

So you're telling me we've signed an inconsistent foreign striker who'll demolish teams every so often then spend the other half screaming balls onto the motorway?

giphy.gif.aa8d74f91110d328d992db99ff4bf09a.gif

So you're telling me we've signed an inconsistent foreign striker who'll demolish teams every so often then spend the other half screaming balls onto the motorway?

giphy.gif.aa8d74f91110d328d992db99ff4bf09a.gif

Prediction: he’ll come … he’ll score bangers … he’ll be slagged by McDiarmid moaners and his own teammates for being too selfish … he’ll silence said moaners with a brilliant solo winner at Easter Road … moaners will return after he gets sent off for kicking someone and then pushing his own teammate … and then he’ll spend a night in the cells for driving the wrong way down Canal Street and f**k off for a Rangers payday never to be seen again. Perfect.

(Probably still one of my favourite ever Saints players)

9 minutes ago, Zamora Fan said:

Prediction: he’ll come … he’ll score bangers … he’ll be slagged by McDiarmid moaners and his own teammates for being too selfish … he’ll silence said moaners with a brilliant solo winner at Easter Road … moaners will return after he gets sent off for kicking someone and then pushing his own teammate … and then he’ll spend a night in the cells for driving the wrong way down Canal Street and f**k off for a Rangers payday never to be seen again. Perfect.

(Probably still one of my favourite ever Saints players)

Wow that's some Crystal Ball 😄

4 hours ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

If you didn't get a call back you won't be either. Sold out.

Turns out "sold out" must have meant after everyone who had requested a ticket got called back, as County have just called me and I've now got a ticket. 😃

22 minutes ago, csteinle said:

Turns out "sold out" must have meant after everyone who had requested a ticket got called back, as County have just called me and I've now got a ticket. 😃

14 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Same!!

They originally were giving us 300, it's now 200.

Home end is season ticket holders only so far, when that changes.....

Edited by tree house tam

In all seriousness, what do we reckon the chances are of being able to secure a seat for Galatasaray without a season ticket? I know the provisional plan is for the restrictions to be lifted on the 9th, but it doesn't leave too much time for arrangements to be made by the club. I will buy a season ticket if absolutely necessary.

26 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Did he not score a belter against us for Thistle as well? 

In a game where Lawless also scored a peach? I may have imagined that...? 🤣

Gary Miller and Lawless if memory serves correct

I’d prefer Middleton but it’s obvious he’s going to be out on loan again in Rangers final attempt to shape him up before he becomes a regular.

Stewart on a permanent is a decent signing. He’s not worked out at Rangers for whatever reason but I think we could get the best out of him.