Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

2 hours ago, Templar said:

What time is the KO is it at Pittodrie ?

It's apparently around 6:30 at their training ground.

It's clearly just a kick about which will involve pretty much every player in both squads, but I've got the snacks in for the meltdown from either/both sets of fans afterwards.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Just read on the coronavirus thread that Dundee are requesting 4000 fans for their opener and the Scottish government don’t seem to be vetoing anything and leaving it up to the councils.

Having PKC Make a decision on attendances rather than the Scot gov doesn’t make me feel any better if I’m honest.

26 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Just read on the coronavirus thread that Dundee are requesting 4000 fans for their opener and the Scottish government don’t seem to be vetoing anything and leaving it up to the councils.

Having PKC Make a decision on attendances rather than the Scot gov doesn’t make me feel any better if I’m honest.

But now with Saints having the freedom of Perth, we can surely do whatever we want? 😆

If I was Dundee (after having a good wash) I would be looking into costing up putting some cheap seating in the open bit at the side of the Derry. If it only cost say £20k for a couple of hundred socially distanced seats, that might allow them to make that back over the season assuming there may be some form of restrictions coming and going all season. 

I wonder if PKC were maybe monitoring the Preston game to see how it all went with fans entering and exiting the ground. If they were happy it all went well, then surely there should be no problem increasing it to say 4-5k, which in reality would be enough for most home games. 

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

Season ticket holders only I presume still though. 

From what I've read on here Saint's are looking for circa 2400. Which I've presumed is the season ticket numbers. 

Hopefully away fans are allowed from 9th Aug though 🍺🤞

Just as a bit of a tangent thinking about the face mask rules... Presumably they'll still be required when in public indoor spaces. I imagine that would mean then table service would be required in pubs etc. No Muirton Suite? 😭

Season ticket holders only I presume still though. 
From what I've read on here Saint's are looking for circa 2400. Which I've presumed is the season ticket numbers. 
Hopefully away fans are allowed from 9th Aug though [emoji481]🤞
Just as a bit of a tangent thinking about the face mask rules... Presumably they'll still be required when in public indoor spaces. I imagine that would mean then table service would be required in pubs etc. No Muirton Suite? [emoji24]

Close the car park and have an open air Muirton suite IMO.

15 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Any stats on Kyle McAllister@randomguy

From memory my old system had him as a decent ball carrier and creator of a lot of chances, but weak in the other areas especially defensively.

Not looked at him in my new attempt at this, though.

From memory my old system had him as a decent ball carrier and creator of a lot of chances, but weak in the other areas especially defensively.
Not looked at him in my new attempt at this, though.
Rumour is he is on the way up the A9 to the Perth Saints.

6 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Rumour is he is on the way up the A9 to the Perth Saints.

His injury record is something I'd worried about tbh, but then we've managed to turn around people like Bryson and May who were riddled with injury issues before joing us, so then I dunno.

He'd be a punt but I'm not sure it would be a terrible punt, depends entirely on the money involved really. 

FWIW

Screenshot_20210716-140536_Office.jpg.708189ff6e70eb98054c13b4cd81fed4.jpg

Underlying numbers to my charts, based on this season in the league in the winger section. Defensively weak, and doesn't offer much individual goal threat, but very good on the ball. Around average for a winger in this division.

Edited by RandomGuy.

19 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Saints team apparently ( don't quote me for definite)

Zander

Brown
Rooney
Kerr
Mccart
Reece Devine
Hayden Muller
McCann
Cammy ballentyne
May
Hendry

Subs

Parish
Gordon
Booth
Denham
Northcott
Moreland

Aberdeen have posted it up on their website.

Screenshot_20210716-181706_Chrome.thumb.jpg.318315c8c8c69a23a32d84b9bf1c2954.jpg

Presumably Muller played in midfield, which is interesting.

Edited by RandomGuy.